Upper Management Pay Out!

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting on the clock to tic by .....

Early September, bonuses will be paid out to the Upper Crust! Then the house of cards falls completely flat.

What an inside job by D.W.! Handing out paper shares of stock right before Quest swoops in.

If only Quest knew that nobody is working, some are already double-dipping!

PCLS .... here we come!!!!!!

Oooops ..... What about the non-competes??????????

I guess since PCLS hired the Solstas attorney, nobody will be watching ......

Hmmmmmmm

2. Jamie

Jamie Guest

None of this concerns you. Get back on the phone, we have calls in queue.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charm, did they not restrict your access?

You must be tired of responding to all these things on Cafepharma.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny for the jerk that was so cocky about owning your performance and come by my office.. JS or CC maybe DW.... Anyway what office? Feeling big now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure they didn't get paid out... You have no clue. August is the 6 month contract but they were offered jobs with Quest at some point (that was a downgrade) and they turned those down which is a fact. They still could have been paid and "feeling big now" and getting ready to start new somewhere else.

Everyone knows the "Karma" people are the Florida group. You were a joke. There is no selling in Florida. Just put up a PSC and let a Doc write a script.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were paid. Just have to stay out of lab bizz for a year. Not a bad deal. Just don't know why quest would pay them?? Who would care if they went anywhere. Not sure why there is all the hate towards them. It's business. That's all.

7. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

I'm still here, tough guy. Come to my office if you have something to say, junior.

If I have to start handing out some written warnings, I'll do it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^ delusional^^^^^^^

GET A LIFE

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop your intimidation and own your screw ups jerk!

10. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

You sure are brave online, champ.

No wonder you fail at everything you try and your wife has grown quite cold toward you.