Soldass. YOUR LAB. FOR NOW.

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, customer, nothing is changing... not even the name.

Keep spewing the company propaganda that you have no ability or power to control or influence. It shows you lack integrity and will say anything that meets your agenda - whether it makes sense or not!

Everything a soldass rep says, you should place an assumed "for now" at the end of it.

Nothing is changing (for now).

I'll still be your rep (for now).

Your testing will still go to the same place (for now).

Your computer system won't change (for now).

We're committed to you (for now).

Blah, Blah, Blah, ......

Lies, Lies, Lies,....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Quest want to maintain the Solstas name and logo beyond a transition period? Solstas is dead and lived a very short life. Within 5 years, no one will even remember that flash in pan laboratory that promised so much and delivered so little. "Solstas" isn't even a real word, but a word made up my some marketing "expert" that had no real meaning, much like the rest of the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell the soldus employees, they're still buying into "nothing going to change, not even the name" shtick that they're being fed.

Don't make them face reality - they're still in denial that solstas is dead. The dream is dead!

If you build it..... Quest will come.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are now inside your organization where we can do more damage than ever before. We have nothing to lose. Operation Scorched Earth is underway.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on you worthless Solstas punk!

We still don't want you around

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you want is completely irrelevant, junior. Try to keep up.

Those who own their performance, like my team of superstars, are the ones who decide what happens from here on out.

Hope this helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does not matter what you want. There is nothing you can do about it. Operation Scorched Earth is underway.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another delusional SoldAss punk. Dreaming of a life that never was and never will be for this SoldAss loser.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to so enjoy taking Quest business. Keep up the stupid, cowardly comments.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're as delusional as Goodrum. FFS, do you even lift?

You'd never say this stuff to CC to his face; you only dare talk about him behind his thick back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC is a puffed up bully! Plain and simple. Nothing more.

The fact that you clowns put up with it speaks volumes about the lack of integrity throughout the organization.

"The numbas aaarrr whut da numbas aaarrrr.... no excepshuns...."

"Own it"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

meltdown

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOOM!

Spot on nailed the baseball bully! Terrible person in every regard.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I am out of there. CC is a prick!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC is a giant in this industry. The fact that you could not learn and prosper under his leadership can only mean that you are a total failure, destined to remain so forever.

Hope this helps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your mouth, convict.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the Powerless Puppet. Soon as the transition is over, so will you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC's days are nummba'd. His 6 month contract is quickly ticking away.

Oh wait, I forgot he's the Vice President and Quest just wants to learn how Solstas does it.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team of superstars, under my leadership, make the numbers...we are not subject to the same narrow standards which constrain you, junior.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy there Androgel. How are those raisinette sized nads of yours holding up? Careful or they might fall off. You do know that using a penis pump does not count as a work out right?

You and CC make quite a pair. You must enjoy being "workout buddies" since you share the same dried up equipment and a love of his "thick back". Did he teach you how to chalk up what's left of your shriveled up bat?

You might want to try a nice dinner and a bottle of wine with a women sometime instead. Just saying.

Hope this helps.