Who from BioMet stays?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not going to bode well for Zimmer management. They've had ample opportunity to turn this company around and have failed. This is what you get boys and girls when your ego and greed get the best of you. Treat people like they're disposable and one day you will become disposable yourself. Not fun is it?

Say all the negative things you want about DD, but it appears to me he's now trying to make a positive change. Biomet leaders are going to prove they've got what it takes to run the new company.

Those who can't handle strong focused leadership may as well brush up those resumes because you're about to leave your comfort zone forever.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folkert resigned. White is out. Monaghan is out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no company on earth more corrupt than Biomet. HR lies for and protects the dirtiest of employees. It's a much larger problem than a few bad employees. When an issue comes up they will rush to get rid of the employee that brings things to light and create spin to salvage the troubled employee's image. A few people hold the cards at this company. If you're in with them even if you're only a rep everyone will bend over. It's not how most companies operate so we can't wait to see who stays after Q1. When I was new someone told me "_ in human resources is a big liar." A strange comment to make but the amount of time and attorney's fees is even stranger. Why the President hasn't realized the cost is anyone's guess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will this impact Z knees? hips?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! You're an idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We would get back to positive growth. I think Folkert took my order this morning. I remember saying just one cream.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They arnt touching the sales forces until day 90- 2 years, so from July 2015 to December 2016 is when the distributorships start to take shape in our territories.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about long term, but in the short term a lot of people at Zimmer are secretly high five-ing and celebrating behind closed doors. Those guys were not well liked at all and morale will only improve with that announcement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill be high five-ing if they get rid of distributors or at least mine. Money grubbing whores. I dont know what to expect from the Biomet leadership but Im willing to give them a shot considering what we have been dealing with last 5-7 years. Im not sure Zimmer leaders even know where the Southwest is unless they are here on vacation.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to start cutting the director levels?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS. That isn't what was said at the combine operations meeting. Start packing now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows, but if it goes the way the rest of the leadership decisions are going - the Zimmer folks better get their resumes updated! Biomet is taking over! Who would of thunk it - Zimmer buys Biomet and all the Zimmer big shots get the axe.
    Almost make me want to shed a tear - Naw.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there any talk of divisions being sold off?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not divisions.

possibly a uni and a shoulder

possibly to shit bag Styker

possibly because their uni and shoulder are garbage.

possibly any day now

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will they cut some of these dead weight directors?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not our ZUK u ni. Oh my

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TW will never leave the Carolinas!!!!