Contract Unemployment Question

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, say that you were told that you would be "rolled into the Company" after the contract expires. Then for some reason you are not "rolled into the Company" when the contract expires, are you still eligible to collect Unemployment, or does the whole "Contract" thing disqualify you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get unemployment the contract has nothing to do with unemployment this happened to me and yes I received unemployment when you loose your job all is the same....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is contract included in the 60 day WARN Act? My guess is no.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract over. See ya dont let the door hit ya.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no warn act they usually give you a 30 day notice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they expect you to work during that 30 days or do they want you out of the field in fear that you'll 'bad mouth' the company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract ends. Next day no sampling. Within week return everything. Move on. Do you really thnk people would be out working knowing they are gone in a month? Like anyone is working now with the June contract exp. date approaching. What an uplifting town hall meeting that was. So much for company showing appreaction for hard work or that you bring any value. Might get lucky afterall stock price is at a 52 week high. Pfizer reps will take credit but is that really where the value is?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart post. True post.

We are going to be toast. But, I could care less. Going to take my 113 weeks of Unemployment and be picky as hell.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the contract is up at the beginning or end of June?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June 30th will be the end date for many, if not all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the astellas contract will end?