The exodus continues.....add more

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two of those were contractors. One is leaving since he's been making a 40 mile commute daily and has a one year old so wanted to be closer to home. The other two were tired of alcons bs and/or saw the writing on the wall but already have things lined up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about some nobody engineers and IT. Maybe the thread should specify its for IMPORTANT people leaving.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, like people from field sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the engineers is chief EE, who designed the insides of Infiniti, Laureate and Centurion - all Alcon phaco consoles that pay YOUR salary, you dumbwit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field sales outcha October

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone keeps saying field sales will be laid off in Oct. I just don't get it. It may make sense to downsize the sales organization but WHY are they waiting until October. Why fly ALL of EC/SEE to TX for a meeting, give us ALL iPads and then have a layoff a couple of wks later? That's a big expense to incur esp if they're going to turn around and make cuts. Insights?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are planning to have the sales cost center eat the depreciation on them so they can be turned over to manufacturing, who are producing 40 mill more units with less headcount on the same budget for 100 mil. While sales brags about 20 hr work weeks and a free 3 series. Go fuck yourselves, field sales...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They couldn't sell shit cones at a fly fair!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the canned the NIBR group they were ok'ing hundred thousand dollar purchases up to the Friday before. Then they fired everyone and Cambridge took all the good stuff and left the dregs. Don't think that will stop corporate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bob Z resigned

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what??????????? i liked him why?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he is smart. Open your eyes this place is going down

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because they effed him over..better opportunity for better people..this place is a horrible place to be

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the time stamps, I would say the last three posts were made by the same person....perhaps "bob z"? Hmmmm....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait for it...NVS person replaces him

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absurd. He was great and extremely well respected. And would never troll a message board. Huge hit to lose him

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Bob Z? What dept?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob z is that you again? :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree Bob was well respected by pretty much everyone. its ashame for Alcon to lose him.