CFO

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our CFO has now ran off 4 VP direct reports in less than one year, does anyone at Novartis know how dismal it is working for DN?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And his admin, she'd been through at least 2 other CFOs, maybe 3 I can't remember if she took the position while Faust was still there. And she pulled double duty working for the CIO for a long time too. Nice lady, easy to deal with.

DN looks like Ryan from The Office, and is just as big a prick. But fuck it, he'll be there another year at most.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is worst, Bold head have to be fired, KB picked the wrong cat. This cat can only lick KB ass. NOw KB is gone his turn will be soon. If American homes fired him why do we want him??

ex-alcon likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the 4 VP DN run out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TP went back to Atlanta, EG R&D VP left, old Ciba CFO JM, old Alcon WB

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is amazing is the idiot, JW, CFO Asia is still around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a lusty bald headed SOB. I have seen it in his eyes in every annual meetings oogling at th opposite kind. No wonder he aligns with a like minded Area VP

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the like minded area VP? Dave V Honk?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like minded area VP.... Who else.. RA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an idiot
    He did the same here in Vaccines and some good people in senior positions left .... Unless you can speak Spanish and say yes to everything ... U cannot survive

Tips to survive DN
    Stop having any opinions
    Learn Spanish
    Be willing to spend 30min per slide in a 50slide deck
    If u can survive the above , be ready to trash what u just reviewed and redo the whole thing
    If u survived above, be ready to live days w/o adding value
    If u still have time left - take more Spanish lessons

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are living this dream right now with DN. Good times. Careers are being flushed as we speak. Thank you Novartis.

"Be willing to spend 30min per slide in a 50 slide deck"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed one or may be this is new. I cannot take his constant bragging about how good he is. He is such a joke.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is that Jeff doesn't see it????.... DN is useless....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told Sergei about this yesterday and he told me to reschedule this meeting for Black Friday. He said we need to wait for everything to go on sale.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CFO will fix everything by continuing to cut costs, not fill open positions and that fantastic leadership qualities he possesses!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HaHa

In a year the CFO would have fixed everything. Your Sales would be a disaster, half your employees would have left, you would be a Valeant employee, your CEO will be kicked out for a dismal performance and your CFO will be promoted in time to screw Sandoz or Pharma.

Says a new GSK employee who has seen this movie.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it ^

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look what he did to us in Vaccines