Global Job Family Architecture

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Effective on the 15th. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf is that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's the HR term for getting rid of our "legacy" job titles and pay grades and moving to the Novartis model. I'm sure our asses will somehow bleed eventually over this...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yeah the policy no one in Home office wants to talk about...ohhh thats because they havent told us jack shit...typical roll something out with zero explanation

i love our leadership.....so strong

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GJFA is a bunch of BS that will screw over most employees, protect those with cushy as director positions, and in general prevent upward mobility. Just wait, we will all get f'd over by this. Not a good thing and like the previous poster commented, thanks HR for doing your damn job and telling us full details. You people are a waste of good salary and should be fired.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget, RDLT and those high levels are beyond banding. A holes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw this place and Novartis. Great job Alcon for screwing yourself over boy keeping idiots like Sabrina, LA, etc. You shot yourselves in the foot and Jeff George was also stupid for listening to their BS. They don't care about anyone or anything but themselves and their pocketbooks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff's new biotch is Laurent Attias...his head is so far up his ahole all you can see are the tips of his toes....funny part for as intelligent as george supposedly is you would think he would realize how incompetent LA really is

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really speaks to how screwed up this company is. Something this important to everybody takes effect tomorrow and nobody knows anything!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure is this applies to filed sales but we have never heard of it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuz you're all getting laid off the next week.......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine with me except we all being flown out
    To an nsm today so I am not biting on that one. Give it A few more months

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you really think NVS global gives two shits about flying you out for a POA....the stock number is the only thing that matters....us pharma sales is piss in the wind to the overall picture.....well except for the fact you are over 60 million below projections....that doesnt help you out much in regards to the future

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still nothing. HR and management are completely USELESS!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McCracken said that for people who drop a grade there will be no changes to pay in 2014? Really? 2014? What about 2015?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But wait, does this JGFA stuff affect field sales?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JGFA = Just Getting Fucked Again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paycuts anyone?