Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F off shit face I lost my job for speaking up against BE. Only speak if you know what you are talking about you r*****.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your arrogance makes you believe it's just a few commenting? If you took your head from out under your bosses desk long enough you might see this place isn't Disneyland

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll obviously you are one of those people who got involved with him in a workplace fling you foolish git.. More fool you.. I know who the r***** is

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever you are you have no idea.. Never said it was anything like Disneyland, all I have said is if you don't like what and who you work for... F#cking leave.. You have a choice.. Maybe you are the one who has their head somewhere where it's not supposed to be because your arrogance shows me you are a follower & not a leader.. Make a choice!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And in your delusional world you think you are a leader?.....It is people like you at the core of all of the dysfunction within Alcon you pathetic little moron. Try escaping to the real world, nobody nor no company would want you. It is people like you who the customers are talking about being the reason they no longer want to deal with us.....The funniest part of this story is you actually believe the world loves you....The other funny thing is we all know who you are and we all agree with the customers and the entire division is laughing behind your back. You are just waiting to change offices but the reality is it would have happened by now if it was ever going to. Time for you to realise it. If you were to leave (and my advice is that you should) 50% of the poison would go with you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again my friend.. I used to work for Alcon Australia and made a choice and left for the right reasons.. I took control on my destiny and you my friend haven't got the balls too.. I am trying to get people like you to open your eyes to the big world of opportunity out their but obviously you are that self indulged with your own importance and opinion that your not willing to take advice and a chance. Alcon isn't changing, MZ, BE, JH, MK are still their and probably will be for a while yet.. Again my friend if you don't like it make the choice like I did and move on...You will be less negative and feel better within yourself.. Just some friendly advise from someone who has been in your shoes and thought...maybe this isn't the place for me ATM...and moved on to bigger & better things

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever seen a job advert for Alcon? The second line is about a great culture haha - oh how sweet denial is. If it's on paper maybe someone will believe it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is there is a shrinking minority who still believe that. I guess when they know no difference they are oblivious of the real world

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no shrinking minority that think that way my friend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can name three.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KF, TP, MK

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha....you read my mind

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another long term well respected alcon employee has finished up this week. Screwed over by several members of her team and the politics of HR. You surgical people know who you are...U & T... Thanks for your email and will stay in touch... Good luck QLD... You never know how good you've got it till its gone!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well respected??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to be a lot of unhappy people at the Australian franchise..

If its so bad why are you all still there?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because having Alcon on the CV makes it harder to get another job

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree the person in question was well respected. Also knowledgeable and welcoming to new people. Can't say the same for others in similar positions

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find that difficult to believe. Alcon is a well respected company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well respected? Really??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally out of touch.