All P4

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading all of the posts and comments concerning this contract, I have composed a solution to your problem.

Please be advised that this comment comes from experience both outside and within pharma. This is a real world observation.

If this job too hard on your little delicate ass, go somewhere else and let someone whose not afraid to work have the job. I swear some of you reps have no idea what its like to work in the real world. You have it made but your too damn spoiled and self riteous to realize it. Your sense of entitlement is amazing.

Have you ever seen a family in a homeless shelter? Have you ever seen an elderly person after they were beaten for their Social Security check? Have you ever volunteered in a Pediactric AIDS clinc? Im guessing you havent. Look outside the manicured lawn and expense reimbursed world you live in.

Sure you have to deliver lunches in the rain and may only get 4 or 5 hundred a month for car allowance, but take a good long look at what you do every day and ask yourself, do you really have it THAT bad?

Now let the sarcastic and rude comments fly........Tell me how stupid this post is and how you have to work sooooooo hard every single day you poor poor pharma martar.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!! This is a great contract I am grateful for the work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is some merit to your post, but some of us are not afraid of hard work either, and will take jobs that are not that great, to make ends meet.

Most of us paid our dues, by going to college and getting into debt to do it, and working part time for $5 bucks an hour while in school, so in many ways we set ourselves up with good decisions to get in the position we are in.

Not saying that I am better than others or that I am laughing at the plight of people who are in a bad situation, but I am saying that we all have choices to make in life, and those people who get educated, get knowledge, are not afraid of hard work, and make good decisions, are likely to be in a good position.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. The orignal post is stupid. You asked for it. This contract is just a job and that is all. It was once a job in which you could make a career. Now, H.R. and Legal run all the companies and with the lack of new product and Health care law changing the profession has changed. It is not fair to have good people wait by the phone year after year to see if they still have a job reguardless of what the so called numbers say. Contract is the way of the future for this dying industry and everyone is at a here today gone tommorow state or being. The true unrest lyes with the tentured direct employee who makes big salary when they can get someone fresh out of school with no exp. pay them a little and get same results. I am not saying it's a bad job but for those that truely want to be rewarded for their efforts the time is gone. Managed care and formulary call the shots we may as well all be called Customer Service Reps. We bring the occasinal lunch. After the generic fails then you might have a chance. Don't bother getting lost in the numbers because that is all that will happen. They have been manipulated so many different ways take what you get and be thatkful for anything extra. Pfizer expects a check the box because they feel we are inferior as contract employees. Wake up make your 8 or so calls. Check the box and call it a day. It's not a bad gig, but to say to look at others and feel very fortunate you have what you do, seems wrong for the guy or gal that gives it their all and get nill for their efforts. Watch and learn, heads will continue to roll and without rhyme of reason, those that are getting the really big bucks. They are the ones who continue to make the decisions for the future and are making the plans to follow, walk out the backdoor with bags of cash. Only to leave unemplyeed good people in their wake. Good luck to us all.