PSS or Ventiv or Quintiles

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for Ventiv but only for 6 mos. Been out of industry for a bit and considering contract again for flexibility. Done big pharma and not sure if I'm ready to jump back in the pool. Any insight on working for these cos.? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take anything too seriously, it's a temporary position and there is no stability, but in this economy take it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked for PSS since July 2010 and have been happy with them. Take it for what it is, a contract, but if you are ok with being flexible as I am, then I would suggest working for them. My manager is great to work for and my Pfizer manager isn't too bad. Overall not a bad gig for contract.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It depends what contract you are talking about. I work for PSS and think it's pretty terrible, I wouldn't do it again unless I had no choice. Territory and bonus changed after offer, managers stink!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah. they're just like working for big pharma except...much less pay...little bonus...and the same scrutiny...with interesting, yet somewhat aged DM's thrown in for flavor. I say do it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much micro-managing is done by hiring co. DM's. I've heard that they are much more involved now? When I did contract, I didn't even know who the managers were and my contract DM was very laid back - but then again it was the end of the contract?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea on how long Astellas contract is for? Also what is salary and car or car allowance?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea the nice thing about contract is you can do the work and skip the senseless analysis and other busy work to justify managers existence in big pharma. Sure there are lazy slobs that don't want to work and choose contract but for somebody that just wants to work (ie "SELL") and avoid the pettiness of "The Man" and big pharma - contract is it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Well put.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea how long the astellas contract is?