Job Status

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is requistion in job status for a position?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read your posts! Are any of them positive? Who wants negativity on the team? The contract should end with the attitude I see. You are not happy people and not bringing anything positive to the table for the most part. I have to admit that there are probably exceptions, but for what I have seen, the Publicis representatives have not been a good addition to the Pfizer table. I for one, hope the contract ends.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful to assume that you have a permanent place at the "Pfizer table". People just like yourself thought they'd always have a place there too, only to find themselves randomly de-selected and without a job. How quickly you will learn that there is no permanent place on any team, and that "the team" and "the table" are really just illusions you've bought into in your fantasy matrix.

Be thankful with what you have now and never make assumptions about other people just because they don't sit at your table. Someday, you may be forced to part with your ego and all the false illusions of how great you are. You may call that Publicis rep desperate for any way back in only to find they barely know you and have already referred someone who treated them with respect. There are alot of great people with great stories out there... Don't forget that.