Just let us do our job!!!

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough with the busy work. You can only analyze the data so much. Stop asking for so many reports. Don't feel like you need to babysit us. If you hire adults and give us the right tools then let us do our jobs.

Take all your efforts that you put towards babysitting and put it towards getting goals right. You can't continually screw up the most important thing to sales reps, how we get paid. Corporate has lost all trust.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone notice that there are very few reps with 2-6 years experience with this company? Almost all tenured reps that are vested, and college grads. #needtopaymore

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be far too easy, and what would the managers do if not micromanage the subordinates? I mean you can only have so many coffee breaks in one day, and already many of them are at 4-5 coffee, cookie, or smack breaks where they talk with their buddies. Oh yeah and don't forget lunch and /or workouts. I'm mean their day is already full by providing you with busy work and useless meetings where nothing gets decided .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Preach

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers here are useless. we have way too many.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's ground breaking

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't. These DMs are control freaks, over the top kool aid drinkers who are so over paid its sickening. They all pretty much suck and bring nothing to the table.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis blows

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out. On to better things.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You deliver samples and cater lunches. What is the big deal?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When a company is struggling and results are poor, micromanagement picks up. Covering your ass becomes a common theme. Back stabbing a regular occurrence. This company formerly known as Alcon is history.....done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was plenty of back stabbing and CYA at Alcon, pre Novartis. Don't kid yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said; Alcon back-stabbers are being forced out by NVS back-stabbers who have bigger knives: also, NVSers are terrified of layoffs (all other NVS BUs are being axed down a la animal health, pharma etc) - so they see Alcon as a gravy train, and they will cheat, lie, back-stab, undermine, an otherwise do anything illegal as needed to kick out Alcon peeps and save their own bacon: I tell you, as a long-time NVSer from basel, I am ashamed of my own colleagues' actions, but I understand their own desperation. But rest assured, their time will come when they will pay for their crimes

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers getting so desperate!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...I tell you, as a long-time NVSer from basel,"

Calling bs on this comment.

No one from Basle refers to themselves as an "NVSer".