ABL's may be the lucky ones

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABL's may be the lucky ones. As sad as it is and as talented as they are, the managers have been abused, but they have an easy way out. They simply don't post, get their package and get out of this hell hole. Those of us who get mapped will need to learn to survive in this toxic micromanaged environment.

Do you think Cristi, Richard R or any other person in senior management will question why so few ABL's will be posting for jobs? I doubt it. Instead, reward consistent incompetence like for instance Will C...it's just sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may get more ABL's posting than you think. Those golden handcuffs are mighty tight.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than 50% of ABLs are not posting...they want the package and peace of mind from the terrible leadership

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is not posting. Mostly because of Richard R. He says that it will be a bad environment bc Richard R has no leadership skills and has to lead with metrics and anger as a result. Sad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Abls have all disappeared . Has anyone's stayed checked in with you team? Mines not

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is still out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine also. Doing inventories, applying for ABL positions, and finishing writing up the year end reviews.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine left before shi* hits the fan..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so did mine..who would have guessed..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can u blame them..better opportunity out there..my alb left two weeks ago

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine just resigned

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good for them..they are smart enough to know when to move on..why would anyone want to stay within this company and their toxic leadership..I'm in CA and my ABL just resigned today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And numbers keeps growing..Our ABL resigned on Monday for a better job in the midwest.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have lost anyone with real leadership..good for those who r not positing and opted to leave before interviewing. All that's left are Sr. Manager rejects or wanna be's that couldn't get a job anywhere else. They don't leave cause no one wants them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks for us! Good ones are leaving and we get stuck with leftovers. And I doubt there is much talent out there looking to come here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true...just the ones who will micromanage will stay and drive us crazy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. They are not ALL micromanagers... Mine is not.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you're from the NE

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in CA. Who resigned? I would have waited for the package. They will know by November who the ABLs are...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait for a package when you have a better job and more money waiting...you're less marketable if given a severance package..