Enough is enough!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining about how we layoff! We are in business to make money for US the shareholders NOT to employ you. It's all about us not you! If you don't like it leave!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do the big wigs take 2 million $ salary increases and millions in bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...you are right...!
    All is well..
    All are well...
    We are really well....
    Everyone else is totally fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be well my friend......screw those other guys.......
    God wants them to be sick and indigent.
    AND..... I loved the Buffet at the last Leadership Meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Because of what they do and market willing to pay this. It's all supply and demand. Do you have a Wharton EMBA? Have you turned around a 500 mm division or company? Do you have experience talking to mbers if a senior board of directors? Can you talk to media whenever a problem occurs? Yep you DONT! That's why you make 150k as a rep or 200k as an ABL and we make millions!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you want. Its a bit excessive! Its also part of the reason you needed to raise the price of Gleevic for dying cancer patients to 90,000 a year. Research my ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is NOT a charity. We are in the business of making money and increasing profits for shareholders. Don't be delusional and think we care. We don't. Like I said if you don't like it then leave!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Havent worked at that dump for several years now.
    Let me know when karma catches up with you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than obvious Novartis is out to make $ and please shareholders. Be nice if they just acknowledged it instead of making us listen to all their BS about how they care and are in it for the patients.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they even created a new division: Novartis BS
    this is not even a joke, although i wish it was!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who pretends to be a rich a$$hole on an anonymous message board?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean like investing 2 billion in vaccines to flip it for $275 million?
    Uh yeah'd I'd get a refund from Wharton & shareholders should ask for that executive pay back

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait..Please share how you have turned around a 500mm company, cause we have had lay offs at Novartis every year for the past 5 years. The only thing you have done is lay off people.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had done YOUR job we wouldn't have to layoff! Access is poor you say? Guess what a good rep creates Access! You create value and guess what? The doc will see you. All you have done is make excuses! I've got zero sympathy for you!!! In fact I'm angry that you as a rep make between 100 and 165k per year! For delivering donuts and getting signatures? If you were in my shoes what would you do????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're out to lunch. I never shared anything about poor access, I don't cater donuts and quite honestly I'm one of the most respected out there AND I HAVE done my job, I have put up with all the corporate bullish**, made my numbers despite goals that were pulled out of someones ass half the time. Out of any company that I have worked I have never seen such incompetence in senator leadership.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So well said!!! And absolutely spot on. Senior leadership at this dysfunctional company is beyond a joke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If good reps creates access then we have a lot of piss poor reps as it is falling steadily.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not Wharton boy, poor access stems from physician and institution unwillingness to be perceived as having been "in bed" with the shannanigans of pharma.

Sure a few bad reps can kill access for a lot of good ones, however shady corporate decisions such as burying data, crazy pricing, coerced off-label promotion, reach and frequency metrics , etc are what really killed it.

Most of this crap coming from the highly educated but poorly experienced suits such as yourself from the ivory towers of pharma and Wall Street.

Go destroy another industry with your MBA And arrogance!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from someone who is in a profession where the average practitioner is so unintelligent and with such a lack of character that they cannot be trusted doing their job other than reading from a pre-approved script that is rich.

Of course, all factual studies show that there are many factors that the Docs themselves site as reasons why they won't talk with you, they don't need your uneducated BS. You see, the facts in those studies are that the more access the Docs have to real information about drugs the less that they are willing to waste the time listening to you spew your propaganda. The younger the Doc (closer to a real, modern medical education) the more likely that they are to deny you access. The better educated the Doc (the more credible the medical school that they went to) the more likely that they are to deny you access. And, the larger and better resource the practice group that they belong to, with that org being able to supply them with credible information on drugs, the more likely that they are to deny you access.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, older docs, in rural or exurban areas with less credible education are more likely to see you and prescribed the over priced branded crap you slock around.

There are 2 big factors that are changing this quickly. You mentioned one - the Sunshine law will start outing the scumbags Docs in the latter category and will accelerate the decrease in your access to those docs.

The surcharge Novartis has had to pay to the US govt that is in proportion to the branded drug sales where generics would do is another.

One is a prescriber (dis)incentive and one is a seller disincentive.

Either way, reality id catching up to you scumbag pharma reps!