Publicis Touchpoint contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

American is still full of opportunity, however pharm's best days are gone, time of move on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on where? Africa?

it seems like it comes down to luck, in this job market.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Africa?

The countries with the brightest future are;
    Canada
    Australia
    France
    Germany

If I were in my 20s I'd probably move to one of them, I've thought about Canada, however I'm spoiled by the California weather.

Hard work and planning is how you create good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI--The countries of the near future are China and Brazil. Europe is past its prime. I travel there every year . Amsterdam, Paris ,London and Brussles.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its too hard on your little delicate ass, go somewhere else and let someone whose not afraid of work have the job. I swear some of you reps have no idea what its like to work in the real world. You have it made but your too damn spoiled and self riteous to realize it. Your sense of entitlement is amazing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true that Europe is past it's prime, however they will still enjoy a brighter future than the US. True the big growth will be in places like Latin America and China, however the wages will still be much lower than in Europe, Canada or Australia.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the astellas contract? How long, average salary, company car?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on new contracts with Publicis?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a phone screen for a respiratory contract and she quoted me.... $.15 per mile? WTF? What is up with this company? Are you guys happy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any clues about which company? Is there a car allowance?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latin America? Nah, too many Latin Americans there. I like Australia, big fan of the blooming onion

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they really want a name change, they should just take the "l" out of Publicis. I like that: Pubicis Touchpoint!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base around 63-65, car allowance of 500 then 15 cents per mile, plus..a 20 to 30% bonus..can't remember which. 1 year. I heard it was AZ

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is not a Fortune 500 company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got official word from Publicis that the contract is definitely AZ

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these jobs full-time? Making over 100K in big pharma and looking at a layoff...looking at whats out there and trying to see if I could work this plus another job. OMG too much of a drop in salary to meet the bills.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to Obama's america

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did move on and I can tell you it is not that great either. I have been working in sales in another industry and it is a total mess. I have a good base and company car, but am ready to go back to pharma (even contract). I also have a back up plan because I am finishig my masters to transition to another job outside of sales.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, the DM dont care what we do as long as we dont interfere with their reps. WHAT BS!! My DBM is such a micromanager its unimaginable! MY very first FCR he flat out tells me I NEVER give exceeds expectations and everyone always has develpment opportunities. WTF?? This young AHole is a perfect example of what happens when your first Pharma gig and you blow enough to get promoted to DBM. At least its paying me a salary while I continue to find something better!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck! Training is a bitch,they treat you like morons,AND will send you home from training if your"canned" presentation is not verbatum!