Louisiana-TX-OK

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard anything for the Dallas area.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone that interviewed for the Louisiana, Texas, or Oklahoma positions receive any phone calls or offers or anything it seems as though with no Dm we are lagging behind people on east coast and everywhere else? Any insights or offers for these 3 states would be so heful for all of us who don't get the job to have closure and move on. This is crazy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone that interviewed for the Louisiana, Texas, or Oklahoma positions receive any phone calls or offers or anything it seems as though with no Dm we are lagging behind people on east coast and everywhere else? Any insights or offers for these 3 states would be so helpful for all of us who don't get the job to have closure and move on. This is crazy!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted this yesterday and today is no different. NO WORD!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received an email rejection letter yesterday evening. Good luck to those still waiting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's my understand Texas & Louisiana

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard anything In Northern LA however; to the person that received a rejection letter don't get discourage "I'm speaking to myself as well". I have noticed the industry is picking up and they are interviewing all over the country. I have 3 interviews with 3 different companies setup for next week Pending this company- I'm in the process of making my Brag-book stand out to help me close one of these companies. Good Luck to all of you..

If anyone hear anything please advise- I'm currently waiting to hear from this company as well-

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has this position been filled with the reps for this area?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAG BOOK!!!! HahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhhahahBRAG BOOK!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was f2f interview? What questions should I be prepared for? Not this area, another one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHY THE HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA for a BRAG BOOK?????

My Brag Book including a DVD got me hired with Johnson&Johnson- with a brag book its more than a resume; it shows the hiring manager you can detail a products through "Visual Aid" The brag book shows supporting documentation- Granted companies are looking for a certain individual but you must sell yourself & be competitive.

"HAAAAAAAAAA FOR A BRAG BOOK" I DONT UNDERSTAND!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, just curious...but did they ever hire a DM for this area?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they are still reviewing brag books.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they did, but I don't know who.