More layoffs?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw our HR manager walking around here in Columbus and she was constantly pointing out things and talking with her crew. Any rumors about Columbus as far as manufacturing and logistics?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you see lots of people running around and org charts everywhere, including ones left in various copiers and recycling bins, you know it will be over soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I see it seems like Abbott Mgmt is obsessed with trying to get more employees do others work (eliminate the position of one type of job). So basically the workers are working harder than ever for the same pay and many folks are weeded out of work. The problem is that you can not make a quarter out of a nickle. My feeling is that Abbott is cutting to the bone and going to be for sale (or parts of Abbott for sale) soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are pathetic go back to hsp board wuss man

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I can tell that, I'm currently doing four roles instead of just one for the same money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto! Can you please pass a message to the HR manager that I would like to volunteer to be laid off. I can't keep up doing 4 jobs and get paid less and less.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A wuss is most likely to- drive, run, hide
    All three soon !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got that right. One person does the work of four. I found it in several companies I worked for. Eventually I decided to go back to one I had left (for that very reason) because they pay 50% more. That is correct, 50% more. Luckily I left on good terms stating I had to leave due to family obligations, so they took me back. Yes, I am still tortured but at least the pay is better which means less years doing this $&^%$()#@) in the long run. America has gone the way of a sweatshop economy. Get the most money you can so you can get out sooner.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please god, the sooner the better. Where do I sign up? Is there a wuss board I can tag my name to? Where is that HR manager when you need him/her?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

remember Rajiv ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Ben Franklin once said, you can count on 3 things in life: death, taxes, and more Abbott layoffs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for Miles to exit - - - we need new ideas and what the heck is Mile's vision for ABT's future?!?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone Happy Easter. I understand that if you feel threatened by a layoff or let go. I am here to show that you can make it in todays economy. I am an independent Legal Shield representative that offers legal services & ID theft services to families. We are the fastest growing company out there for a business opportunity. Only 4% of Americans have Legal Services. If this business is not for you then you might know of someone that it may help for a long term income. www.legalshieldassociate.com/go/joerulli God Bless & Take Care