ADC: Great Place to Work

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What management toilet set did you crawl out from....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe changing your attitude towards work and life will get you out of the gutter, loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Set...

Wow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me more!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will definitely HELP our ADC morale and business!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It amazes me how you types always like to call everybody a loser. What is a "loser"? Some one who never finished college? Not me, I have a Masters in science. One who has not made money? Again not me, I am in the 1%. No, the definition of "loser" for you is anybody who disagrees with your opinions. So I guess in that way I am a "loser".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for supporting my evaluation of you. LOSER!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You keep using this term in capitals. Using a word repeatedly does not make it valid which it is not in this case. This speaks more of you inability to be original or to make a logical argument about a discussion.

In your circle this term has negative meaning, outside of it the word has little meaning. I wish you luck in all endeavors, you will needed it due to your obvious lack of abilities.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dr. Freud: Do you miss your mommy's breast? LOSER!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADC upper management thought they could launch Navigator too...but spent to much time pointing fingers of why they couldn't get it launched. FDA issues I guess. You cannot get the real story and someone always sweeping the truth under the rug and looking the other way. The Promise Program and Freestyle Insulinx are both successful launches too. Haha! Glad I'm no longer part of this mislead company. You are only as good as your leaders!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These clowns couldn't launch a turd in a toilet bowl. Not a clue between madam and her op com on what it takes to win.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1! Text book incompetence!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing wrong with our leaders!! The problem occurred with execution by the f**king sales force!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat Me Schmuck

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be from marketing!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The IQ of these trolls are in the single digit! Pray this joker doesn't work for us!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I'd say the troll seems about right for the Abbott or AbbVie workforce The limited vocabulary belies typical middle management material around here. Such a shame it is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They went before the firing squad? What a company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, in fact this is the way DM's are taught to speak and write to the reps they manage. It's called "Motivational Management".