abbott diabetics

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, yeah? Well, I made PClub 0 times in 12 years. So there!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and real sales people talk like this: "...sell and leverage their relationships despite the many challenges that lie out there.". I haven't heard "relationship selling" in 10 years. Get back on the couch, grandpa.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thx for the laugh meat head. Love it the tell all great anonymous meter maid. Save the BS moron.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, yes, so tell us all about relationship selling, O Great and Wise One? Please help us simple and lowly "meter maids" understand this lost art you speak of! We beseech you, master, to enlighten us!

Master, I promise to learn this lesson, and apply it to my personal life as well. Here are some examples of how I will live my life as you do:

1). When I pick up my car after service, and even if the service was done poorly, all that will matter is my relationship with the technicians. Steering wheel and door handles covered in grease? Tires not rotated as the invoice states? No problem ... as long as there is a relationship thing going on. Otherwise, master, am I free to insist on the service I paid for?

2). In deciding on which contractor to use to build the new year-round porch and new deck I am planning to add on to my house, when evaluating the bids, I will make my decision based on the relationship aspect. i will ignore price, reputation, and the examples of past work that I asked for as references. I liked contractor C the best; he was funny in that Joe Peci kind of way, and gave the kids lollypops. His bid was the highest, and others in the area that used him said he starts the job fast, but his crews hardly show up after that to complete the job, and that he does not return calls when there are problems after the fact.

Am I thinking correctly, O retired old master?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're one emotionally disturbed individual.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this division was sold to Gilead.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No fire house sale here. Miles asking price is not even close to what a 4th line meter company is worth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He may be, but you are avoiding the question.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? WTF...... I could buy and sell your sorry rear end. Shape up son.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. It's like trying to sell sand in the desert. Slim to no chance of finding a customer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn this dude went off he deep end. Dunky has that affect after he puts them out to pasture. Many like the poor soul never recover.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, but it kinds looks like he may have struck a nerve with you? He's mocking your "relationship selling is the key" post, right? Why not defend that rather that get all emotional? I actually agree with the sentiment he's calling you out on: this old-school relationship selling style is a big part of why we are in such decline. Why nit answer that?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop posting in the 3rd person Cletus. Save the crapola. Just fess up and post in the singular tense. Ya multiple posting fool.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep... Nerve struck. Still can't defend your case. Weak, skippy, weak.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about? You meter maids never did sell anything. If you what something be specific and ask for the bizz moron.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat Me Schmuck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the bitter and angry attitude? Have you not gotten over Dunky's abuse and how he terminated you??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest