otsuka deal

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the cns deal with otsuka? Is Lundbeck going to be hiring for it and is there a timeline

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try google you lazy bum

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Lundbeck was the company that had the co promotion for the CNS expansion. Why are all the job postings on Otsuka's site? Can anyone tell me? Is this for LUndbeck or for Otsuka.I did try googling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No , all the jobs you saw were on the chelsea job board! But they are history now

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You actually need to go to gsk.com and apply there

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure, based on the date of this post, that you have probably got this figured out by now, but just in case...

Lundbeck (and I believe Otsuka, too) has been in the process of hiring the management team for the expansion. The rep inteview process for both companies is beginning this week. The reason you don't see the jobs posted on the Lundbeck site is because the recruiting firm is managing the application process, and they evidently wanted to get the management team finalized before they accepted rep applications. I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't want to be flooded with resumes for both jobs at once.

Keep checking the Lundbeck site. It will show up soon.

You can't Google this kind of info, btw. I just happen to have enough random pieces to put it all together. Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what specialty will new division be calling on? as I'm sure they will be looking for experienced reps in that area. why don't they just have the current sales force cover this instead of hiring an entire new sales force? just curious?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so the new salesforce is in Psychiatry. It is the result of a multi-year, multi-product partnership agreement between Lundbeck and Otsuka. For more information, I have attached a link for you below. The product is a depot anti-psychotic injection for Schizophrenia. They are looking for experienced Psych reps who have specific experience: understand patient flow in their local mental health systems, have knowledge of reimbursement channels, and have experience selling injectables. The current sales force does not meet this criteria, and regardless, Lundbeck cannot afford to remove these reps from their current call points. Hope that helps.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/11/us-otsuka-lundbeck-f-idUSTRE7AA32D20111111

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANd how much are you folks paying for all these demands?? I hope it s over 100K!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah. I wish! I hear the top end is around 90K. Maybe I'm wrong. I won't say no to 100!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem there. Been interviewing with pharma and contract companies that want to pay 65K salary.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract has been suspended with Otsuka. There will be no hiring of account managers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try dumbly... The contract was signed a long time ago.... Moving forward and setting up interviews