Expansion

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the hiring schedule/dates they are expected to launch training and new division?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you probably already know, the DMs are hired as of last week. This week, the recruiters are slated to begin contacting reps to begin the IV process. I don't know if they will do phone IVs, how many F2F, or what, but sales reps should be in place by the end of June at the latest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is the anticipated pay for the expansion reps- I have exp. launching and being successful with a depot antipsychotic- i know pts flow, reimbursement-buy and bill, etc.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90K give or take.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted positions appear to duplicate otsuka Neuro acct mng positions. Can someone explain?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like an exciting opportunity, but there are a lot of questions. When is the product expected to be launch? If the roduct isn't approved then what?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which recruiting group is being used for the expansion?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I logged on to ask this very question! Whoever it is should be fired.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contingence offers will be made. Right thing handling expansion

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the interview process consists of and when will it begin? Also, when is the training date and compensation?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's my understanding that "the Right Thing" Recruiting group
    Is handling the Lundbeck side of the expansion-
    Is there any other recruiting company involved that anyone
    else is aware of?-

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no you stupid fuckhead, there is only ONE recruiting company. What the fuck do youcare? As long as you get this job!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted and have scheduled a phone interview for a Psychiatry Sales Account Manager position later today. I have no idea what to expect in the interview. Probably more STAR format questions.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the same question. Does anyone know? It this just a psych job or include primary care? what about size of territories?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We care because some recruitment firms suck more than others.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psych only, little or no primary care docs are going to ever use a depot antipsychotic. And, from the number and spacing of the job postings, territories must be very big.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anit-psy drug for primary care? What are you stupid? We will only call on psys

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not stupid. Seroquel and Abilify have been promoted to PC for years, but the depot formulation will not.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but this wont have the indication to use for depression? IS the only indication schizophrenia?? If this is true, then the drug will have a tough time