Abbott to scrap nutritional division

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry no severance package. No budgeting for pension starting 2015.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, I flew for a final interview on this job as a potential DM. The environment was hostile in the home office setting and the employees looked miserable. Needless to say I escaped a bullet on that one when they decided I was not the right candidate. I think my lack of enthusiasm and depressed demeanor when I realized that I had just wasted two vacation days to get ready for that debacle was all over my face...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is a very miserable place

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about adult or pediatric? They mentioned on earnings report that adult nutrition is a driver for company growth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were very lucky my friend. I can tell you that this is a miserable place to work. Leaders manage by fear and intimidation. The new trend is to show your family during presentations to show you have a heart. FAKE, Fake Fake

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a rock solid company. Nothing but the best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad the customers see through these useless strategies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is that I find it difficult to believe that on a Saturday afternoon you stopped whatever it was you were doing to log into CF to write what a great place Abbott is. Somehow I just don't believe you love it all that much. 1.) You are either being paid to write this fluff, 2.) you are trying to make yourself believe it or 3.) You have nothing better to do on a Sat in your wonderfully joyous life than to come on here and do your Cheerleader dance. Truthfully it ruffles all of us disgruntled people who are on here for a valid reason (to find brotherhood and commonality) and that my friend, seems incredibly pathetic. Get a life!!!!!! You try to act as if you have one, now do it!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right but the Baxter merger is on. That should solve all the problems.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree we need to replace the nutritional division with the AutoZone division. Company really needs to diversify and start selling auto parts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why cant you believe someone is happy here. Just because you are a miserable little twerp who hides behind a message boards. You are a message board bully. Go away and sell something. Milkmaid

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Abbott, enough said.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Abbott to start rap division

New rapping division to start this week.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your name again? I don't seem to see your name anywhere around here, Mr. Anonymous?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "happy" employees are the ones who play on daytime tennis leagues while the rest of us are working!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never Abbott scrap this division. Abbott will scrap half of its workforce.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Abbott to add scrap metal division

They should add a scrap metal division next.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's start by scrapping the reps who are playing tennis instead of working

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tennis is fine. How bout produce and play as much tennis as you want. With a pharma sales mentality you're always worried bout the political nonsense first.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you will be able to take up
    tennis fulltime when you are let go.