2014 Mid-Year lay-off

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just around the corner. This is the continuation of RIF. People who are not promotable are the one that let go at this time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what should I do ? I've been in my job for almost 5 years and never move to another department. I feel I'm suck. Nobody want me to join their department. Am I be lay-off ? Does this means that I'm not promotable ? Should I start looking for another job outside this company. I AM HOPELESS !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends.... within your own department, is there any who sucks even more then you? If so, then you may have a chance to survive mid-year layoffs. For example, if there are 10 people in your department, and your department has to cut 20% of the staff, that means 2 have to go. And if the lay-offs are based on who sucks, and you are #8, you will be fine since # 9 and #10 will be let go. Now if you are # 10, you definitely suck and will be let go. Obviously, this scenario only works if the cuts are based on who sucks, lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At your next staff meeting look around, if you cannot find 2 others that suck worse than you, guess what......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you, I start looking for a new job outside of MotherAbbott

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody knows what number we are, we had six supervisors changed within eight years.....LOL
    Most recent ones was two weeks ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sniveling little coward weasel get a job and get off our board u wimp POS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell fear.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats not fear you smell coward its the big turd that was hanging off you brown nose
    Your mother took a shit, and out came you !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Abbott Labs for giving me my pension for life. Love it !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are truly Abbott Proud. We are so honored to be working with such a paragon of virtue, and eloquence. Truly la creme de la creme. You are a fine role and model for the young and the new at Abbott. We are so impressed with the high caliber of your communication skills that there are no words to describe our amazement, shock and awe.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got my point across at your expense.You sound like a stuck up snob who couldn't get laid in a morgue.Now get your lazy ass back to work you pencil pushing geek.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow, you are truly Abbott Proud. We are so honored to be working with such a paragon of virtue, and eloquence. Truly la creme de la creme. You are a fine role and model for the young and the new at Abbott. We are so impressed with the high caliber of your communication skills that there are no words to describe our amazement, shock and awe."

There are meds for schizophenia.......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're on them nut bag ! Now go find some work slacker. ABT dumped your sorry ass a long time ago yet you losers still hang here

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the one who told you to go on meds, but it does seem like a good idea-although perhaps the diagnosis isn't schizophrenia, after all. I think you may have Teret's. Please see someone about it, soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they're watching me and documenting all my moves.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at your spelling Moron

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out the golf clubs and forget these guys. We are very excited but adding Tanaka. The Yankees should have a big year. Abbott not so much.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Habeeb?