How many left?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many reps are actually left?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean liberal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as management is concerned, 347 too many,

6. At Least Two

At Least Two Guest

Ever wanted to know how many models of a particular car were left running on the UK’s roads? Yes? In that case I’ve found the perfect website for you.

It’s called How Many Left? and allows you to enter the name of a car model to receive stats by year showing how many examples were registered in the UK. From what I can tell the latest data is from 2010 and only goes back to 1994, but that still gives plenty of data to pore over.

Out of curiosity I tried the Renault Clio Williams and found out that there were 131 original Willies on the road in 2010 (down from 370 in 1994), 125 of the Williams 2 and just 83 of the Williams 3. Look at the detail behind each model and you’ll find that there are a lot registered as off-the-road (SORN) so that means there could be a few restoration projects lurking in people’s garages and outbuildings.

Did you know that there were only 77 Ford Focus RS500s registered in 2010? And that the number of Lotus Talbot Sunbeams seems to be fluctuating quite a lot year on year?

How Many Left? is free to use so why not give it a try?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical manager, not paying attention to the issue at hand, or unable to grasp it. It is just so infuriating having to hear them drone on and on, one non-sequitur after another. Cripes, the data quoted isn't even for the U.S. AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Oh, I get it, another manager trying to be funny. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaargh. Shut up and do your job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's start counting.
    I left.
    +1