How many FAKE calls you make a day?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a total douchbag!! You're either one of two people; 1. A douchy manager's pet that wants everyone to think he's working yet actually acomplishing nothing. 2. A douchy manager that has no impact what so ever on his sales team or sales dollers.

Next time you decide to get up on your soap box try to remember that you're just as useless as every jackass around you; probably more so numb nuts !!!

Lastly, dont drag someones faimly into the argument. You obviouisly not a husband or father to anyone yet or you wouldn't have written that. someday when you grow pubes on that 1 inch pecker, you'll regret calling out a man's family...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true then I need to look into this. I am a Mom who was given a territory that is very far from home. I don't get home to 7pm most nights. I don't get this same treatment. Sounds like this can be discrimination.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks but every manager has a different direction.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine are about 50% fake on average. Some days more, but never less.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know how anyone could fake calls here at DSI with all the micro-managing and babysitting they do at this company. It's a shame they can't just let us work like adults those of us who truly work are rewarded when the numbers come in. "First call last call signature contest's" what an insult to our intelligence just call it what it is "micro-managing"....so sad I thought the culture here was going to be better and so far it's one of the worst I have worked at in over 10 years in this crazy industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's exactly the problem with management here. They should be out selling. Not micromanaging/babysitting/ running activity contests. Well said.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially the Metro NY Region. The wee man has to go. He tries to create a climate based on fear and intimidation. It's time for a change in management philosophy in the Metro NY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 real, 3 same office with visual contact and a what's up, 3 total fake. I consider 3 of the real 5 fake though since I don't actually see the Dr. when they take my Ipad to be signed which means I really only have 2 conversations a day which is about the industry standard.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never thought I'd say that selling cars or copiers might actually be more admirable than Pharma except for the 90K base salary we get here at DSI.