Stryker Joint Preservation Sales

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently am seeing a ton of openings for Sales Rep positions in Joint Preservation. Is the commission schedule similar to other Stryker divisions? Does anyone know what the average territory size is or potential annual income? I know this is a relatively new market for Stryker and am thinking about a career switch.

Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a heads up if you are thinking about Joint Preservation:
    You get thrown in the deep end with very little support, not a very deep bag, and you are competing against other well established companies. It will be a long up hill battle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great idea from Mogul that has cost countless $Millions. But not as bad as him hyping and pushing the purchase of Otismed. Brilliant

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also am going to be interviewing with a regional manager about a sports medicine sales position. I'm hearing that it will be tough for a few years, even with the Pivot acquisition. Is there a lot of upside with this division? Decent comp plan? Any insight would be great, thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with a Regional coming up. Any thoughts on the future of this division? How does Pivot help? Smith and Nephew will probably be bought also. Decent future for QOL and income? Any insight would be great, thank you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump