WHAT WE KNOW

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the person who defends the company 14/7/365 isn't a paid agent why would she go through all of this effort? Seriously nobody loves their employer this much. I agree this person is either paid to post or works on the PF team and really believes in it. She self admitted that she posts all of these and the talking points are all the same tiresome posts for years. One thing for sure she isn't a field rep. Either way until things change the earnings will continue to disappoint, morale will remain low, employee surveys will continue to be blacked out, the stock will continue to drop and product launches will continue to flounder.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it hurts your feelings when people call you out on your posts. I also understand that you want to try to make yourself feel better by inventing a store of some kind of paid PR person. However, that is not the reality.

I deal with facts. Most everyone has issues with their employer. We choose to accept what they ask us to do or we go someplace else. Having occasional complaints is normal. On the other hand, obsessive comments that repeat the same thing over and over for long periods of time is irritating and annoying and becomes silly when that poster then loads up each thread with their nonsense. If you are really that demoralized and can't stand the environment, then find something else to do.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right a normal person that was miserable and demoralized by a company they invested 26 years in probably would just walk away. But there are still a few old schoolers that can take the abuse and actually get stronger. Would you advise a person subjected to spousal abuse just to stay quite and take the misery or to speak up for not only themselves but also all the others in a similar condition. What we need is more people willing to put their own careers on the pass line and roll the dice. I'm not in this to win the battle I want all of us to win the war.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a mirror for you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Per your analogy, if you feel you are abused, then leave. Thanks for proving my point. Some people are happy to be here. Nothing is perfect, but this job is really not that bad. If you can't handle it, someone else is happy to take your place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the one complaining non stop about the company. Your mirror comment is not valid.

By the way, I have been at a company where I did not like the culture. I didn't expect them to change for me. Instead, I went out and got a different job. Millions of others have done the same thing. Not that hard to understand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again nobody of their own free will defends their employer every hour, every day for many years on an anonymous message board. There either has to be a vested interest in the topics at hand or compensation. The reason most suspect compensation is because the replies are so far detached from the reality the field force is facing it is rediculous. Dozens have posted that earnings were going to tank. To be poo pooed by you as patent expiration. When the most recent handful of product launches have failed to produce any success you stepped up your game and took a different angle. The ship is taking on water unless things change. Wall Street is asking questions. Big changes will be coming soon. As far as quitting people hold on to the hope that a return to normal is around the corner as this comes to a boiling point for the needed changes. Why give up 22 years of service and dedication if changes are seen near the horizon? The people posting on here are one of many. See the number of viewers at any one time and it is more than two bickering. People post here to vent and recommend solutions to the challenges they are facing to help the company grow again. Their intentions for the most part are good. Since you are not a field employee you will never understand this and honestly it is too crazy to even believe unless you are experiencing it first hand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see someone defending the company as you portray. Instead, I see a number of people that are fed up with all of your made up post that lack any facts. I see people that are fed up with you repeating things over and over, when you only need to say things once. I see people fed up with someone that goes beyond normal complaining and makes continues attacks of misery and anger and how they know that most people in your situation should just get another job. I see people fed up with you admitting to cheating and not working hard, yet still feeling as if you have some right to have everything your way. I see people fed up with you making repeated posts acting as if you are different people, when it is obvious that you have been replying to your own posts.

When you look at all of this, one can only conclude that you have some mental issues that need to be dealt with.

Get help.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny I don't see these people I only see you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am another one of those people and the previous poster has you pegged.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dadadada new flash the number of other people has risen 100% to 2. Or is that 1 sq.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are speaking of yourself, of course.

Get a life.