I still stick to it

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

overdress-raised in prep schools and private lib arts-gone fast--Bills chinos-145 and worth it--Mercers BD ox, Talbott reps & Alden loafs-It cannot afford the shells for 700+ at least get calf for 500 range---worth the Ivy League look and your docs will know it immediately and your are in--they know it and love it--none of this macys crap--go Ivy and don't look back--lease on the Runz and get a benz of BMW--live and work like a pro even though you are pretending

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can go ahead and piss your money away on overpriced crap if that is your choice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again as I have noted, many posted like this one are not pharmaceutical type material. See capitalization errors, " and your are in......." error, and what do " - - - " mean ? Not much education I would say !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much education? come on..most reps might have a major in communications (had nice hair, straight teeth and pretty face...thought TV news was the ticket until they learned working the weekend 11pm news with WBFE paid 25K/year ...decided pharma was the ticket)