Can't wait for earnings this week!!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is total failure when it comes to morals, leadership, ethics, and transparency. We get to see what happens financially when you act like the idiots at the top have.

I cannot WAIT to see how bad the numbers are!!!! Going to be so ugly!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with you! Our arrogant "leaders" treat people like dirt as they lie and condescend to us on a daily basis. All so they can advance their careers on the backs of their people. As bad as the earning will be on Thursday GSK deserves EVERY BIT of misfortune that befalls it. "Karma chameleon!"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone must be on their work break. Over 39 minutes and no rebuttal.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3-2-1........ Well here comes the PR machine....... paid hack your up!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shift change

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has this person has a day off in the past year?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why you are so excited. Our jobs are on the line, not to mention our retirement. You must not work at GSK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street no longer evaluates companies based on earnings. They use a secret formula now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the GSK PR hack is staying indoors due to the fear of......wait for it......as Jackie C. from Medcenter would say....."Abola!" Rube!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you have spent yet another weekend trolling the board, while others of us actually have a life. I am sure you are proud of your "accomplishments" in posting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As opposed to Monday morning posting from "work"?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on his/ her time stamp, it appears it was not posted during working hours. Of course for you, we see you post befor, during and after working hours, including weekends.

Before you ask, I am actually off today. Using a vacation day for workers at the house. What is your excuse?