Tanzeum success stories???

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would a drug rep do an In-Service? Especially for a drug that nobody prescribes?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO! Tanzeum is a winner! We have a winner here! Novo Nordisk is shaking in their boots and ready to go negative on us! We have a winner here! Yay!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not what the script count indicates cheerleader...and by the way we don't make bonus based on sales

lots of ex GSKers at Novo and they may be shaking while they laugh at us

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the sarcasm is lost on you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO EXCITED!!! Got my first script......and only spent $3,400 on 15 in services to get it!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are still waiting for a tanzeum success story, is it going to be much longer?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't sell TANZEUM, u just can't sell! I have 51 scripts since launch and our district has 200+ since launch. Our region is even doing great. This is a salesmanship drug. You obviously can't sell. Leave the company please, we need people selling this drug!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH B.S., you couldn't sell ****. Tanzeum is a crap drug and doesn't even have weight loss. Nice try and oh, hell Januvia has better AIC reduction and it's a tablet. Good luck on this looooooser.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats, you have almost made the company enough money to cover your car expenses for one month in that time frame

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, no shit that is hilarious. Want to know if job going away? Do you even sell enough products to cover your cost, duh, rocket science. If not, well you know the situation. Best of luck with your massive 50 WGAS scripts...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3! Guess I can afford a Costco hotdog for lunch now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"salesmanship drug" WTF is that? You must live in that part of the country that always shows up on the diabetes map. Let me guess...Ya'll put lots of butter and brown sugar on your veggies, you brag on how great the SEC is way too much and John Tucker is your RVP.

Don't be such a dope..I have been witness to a few of the greatest salespeople I've known over 25 years of doing this and they are struggling. Parts of the country are experiencing what appears to be a gap in reporting. Surprise Surprise...that actually happens.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"salesmanship drug" WTF is that? You must live in that part of the country that always shows up on the diabetes map. Let me guess...Ya'll put lots of butter and brown sugar on your veggies, you brag on how great the SEC is way too much and John Tucker is your RVP.

Don't be such a dope..I have been witness to a few of the greatest salespeople I've known over 25 years of doing this and they are struggling. Parts of the country are experiencing what appears to be a gap in reporting. Surprise Surprise...that actually happens.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey don't be slamming the SEC. We just had this little debate a couple weeks ago. Roll tide

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIGHT ON!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants to take the title of "dope" away from you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are doing well here in Texas too. All these people who couldn't sell their way out of a wet paper bag. Keep making excuses scumbag. Go study for your test!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing well, hmm, bet you're not even paying for your own income and all the other benefits. Tanzeum is a dog, will be a dog and never stop being a dog. With AIC reduction equal or less than Januvia "A Tablet", good luck and now SGLT's going free. Let's see one of the SGLT's has a reduction of 1.2 to 1.5 and weight loss, Tanzeum NO, plus blood pressure reduction and this will be key in the future, Tanzeum NO and it's free for Cash and Commercial patients. Good luck, but keep up that positive attitude in Texas. Just keep believen.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks, I will go study for it. I get paid a lot more for doing well on a test than selling any of this dog with fleas

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too drugs dont sell. if you cant be 1 of the first 2-3 in a class then turn off the lights. companies who dont innovate deserve to die.