Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wear scrubs at all? Make you look cool? Chicks dig it? I'd prefer to see you in jeans & a t shirt rather than stolen clothes. I do get a kick out of the newbies who's biggest concern is where they get there scrubs!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, I just found this thread. The young kids who are starting out and wear their scrubs everywhere really don't know how much of a jackass that makes them look. Every once in a while I will see one in my Starbucks and we just laugh at him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^ repost for the Starbucks tool.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a scrub wearing dbag with a few mill in the bank,a house in Park City,a Tahoe for work and a m5 for fun.My wife looks real good in the new Range Rover that my scrub wearin dbag ass bought her.I like scrubs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey calm down. I saw you checking out my boob job while you waited in line behind me at Starbucks. We all have our vices. Mine happens to be lattes and Louis Vuitton's but at least I look good in my scrubs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmmm, age/sex/location? Pics too please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a longtime spine distributor I have more than a few mil in the bank and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing scrubs outside of O/R. I am very humble about my success. You sound like a very insecure person who masks it by trying to act like big shot when in reality you are lowly scrub wearing boy with a little wee wee. I bet you are short too and make up for it by going to the gym everyday

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust fund kids here! I have waaaay more than a few Mil in the bank and I love wearing my scrubs even though I don't have a job! Why? Because I can that's why!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love to go commando in my scrubs. So comfortable and such a liberating feeling. Nurses love it too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there used to be a Z rep in my area who would go commando....until he sharted one day in the OR and all the nurses started calling him shit scrubs...true story

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell did he do when he took a piss, didn't it leave a wet mark? Coach always told us in the locker room before football practice "if you shake it more than 3 times you are playing with it boys."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, I agree with your assessment, outside of OR scrub wearing is for dbags, and oooh! an M5 so impressive, I drive a Maseratti Quatraporte but would never tell anyone. Sounds like little mans syndrome, what a loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that would make this thread better is if everyone started referring to themselves in the third person as "daddy"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you losers try a real sales job and get into CRM? (pacers and defibs for the medical device illiterate)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Daddy wears his scrubs everywhere. Daddy loves the attention from the ladies. Daddy has 18" guns and loves to rip his shirt off every chance he gets (ie running, beach, hotel pools, national sales meetings, etc..)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I drive a late model Camry but keep that to myself. And I sure wouldn't let a doctor see me in it so I drive my lemon to work. It's a 78' AMC Pacer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like something I wouldn't be bragging about. Keep that one to yourself. I heard Stryker doesn't pay their reps squat but that is just embarrassing bro. I feel for you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got to "reps" and "squat" before I chugged some pre workout and got under some heavy metal. Be careful with your choice of words bra, this is a Stryker board!!!!!