Deirdre Connelly leaving GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll here. Jan 1st, no more test or sims!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you won't have any more tests or sims by Jan. 1st, because you will be gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok smart ass. Let me re-phrase this for you. Starting Jan 1st those of us that are here, minus you off course will not longer have to take test and sims.........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess if you are gone and we miss you, we can always find you here still trolling the board with your PF posts, EEOC posts, DC diatribes, etc..........or, we can just go down and visit you at the mall, where you will be working on your new job at some kiosk selling hand cream.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why leave when there's more to destroy?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is false. It was proposed but got shot down. Changes coming but not an elimination all together.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too little too late. Death march takes a turn this week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is her last day?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will never forget...

When Connelly told the physician that she didn't have samples but just wanted to talk for a minute, he stepped back, seemingly offended, and asked her why she was there and where was his regular rep? Eventually, he asked to see Connelly's business card. “President, Lilly USA,” he read. “President? President of what?”

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's gone! Stock price should continue to go up in response to her departure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope she got a biiiiig severance. No one will hire her in Pharma I promise u!!!!!!