Glaxo Rising Star Connelly under pressure as drugs falter

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Madame Curie. You see, her limited grasp of English is only rivaled by her limited grasp of reality.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Clearly all of you know nothing about the work that Deirdre has done to make sure we could continue to work with the Government. If she had not done her job well we would have been worse off than we are now. She is fluent in English and in Spanish by the way. Her father was Irish American. How many languages do you speak?"

Are you her sister? You seem to know a lot about the inside scoop. You even speak in the past tense about her father... Either way, you are right we do not know the work she did as you don't know the work I do every day because it's my job. Whatever she did do was her job. Could someone else have done it better? Probably! She is just not the leader this company needed in such a crucial time and therefore you are looking at the result.

By the way I speak Spanish, English, French and some Portuguese, que te parece?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he is asking if your name is Dolly

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is her vision? Where is her leadership? She could have initiated so many innovative proposals. Why not have a Women's Health division? Why not leverage the Elipta for Women's health? It's unbelievable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have some anger issues that you need to deal with. Anyone that makes so many posts about one person has some personal issues to deal with.