Pt First Cops are Out Investigating

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey anyone know what is going on in the Midwest re: all the investigating going on in the Midwest.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we had the investigators here in MN not at all fun my advice is be very careful what you share

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell them anything. Play dumb. Deny. They have no proof.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - "Deny"

The GSK Mantra.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is true. I had the misfortunate of being investigated. Did not admit to anything. Now I am waiting to see what will happen. Oh yes am not at all out working.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which business unit is being investigated? Are they looking at 1st semester, 2nd semester?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they investigating and how are they investigating it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it is ok for GSK to cheat patient first by changing results for certain people after managers have submitted appraisals, but reps doing any cheating is not ok?

The whole system is a mess and needs exposed. Someone needs the guts to do it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time also for SLLs to tell marketing that FLTs are a complete waste of money, and a waste of a rep's valuable time. Holy smoke; speakerforum, faxing attendee lists...splitting up receipts...NO ONE listening at inservices...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hint : keep your head down and work hard

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beginning to wonder if this post is accurate. The lack of any details makes me think this is made up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like many of the other threads.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry it is true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares!! Just do your job. Study for a couple of hours over a weekend. Then cram the night before exam/simulation. Your grade is your grade. It's all a bunch of crap anyway!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone I know takes a week off to study. A grade is a grade yes, but if our next layoff is based on these scores it becomes very important.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously have never taken one of these tests. They are not the tests of the past. Until RVPs and in house people take one you will never understand this. Heck give it to all the brand team members. Busines acumen tests to all of them too. Make DD take some too. All just for the experience to better relate. As the ice bucket challenge fades we nominate all of the above to the patient first challenge. You have 48 hours or donate packages.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant and funny post above. Awesome!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

years ago, they would give you sometimes, a second chance on tests.......now it can mean your job !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love to see DC or JB take a Patient First test with no help or no PI. I would bet my bonus (or lack of one lately) that they would both fail as well as all the RVP's. After 25 years of working for this once great company I am embarrassed of the way they treat their employees in the field. This company went to crap when the people from Lilly came over.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can't agree more as this once great company went to the toilet once DC and JB came over.
    Patient First is going to destroy this company. Morale is at an old time low.