GSK WARN submitted today

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the WARN paperwork was submitted today.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where? i google it and dont see it anywhere....
    care to share where you "saw" it??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of warning? This is very vague .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain the significance of this to all of us ignorant folk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, does WARN mean "warning?" Or is this a British term?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warn paperwork says layoffs up to 10K

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your google is bad.....try again !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy

That means massive layoffs year end. WARN means you must give 60 day notice before dumping thousands of employees on a layoff. Timing makes sense.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a government website that confirms the "WARN" letter was submitted and estimated numbers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise! You have IDN reps and elderly care reps(or whatever they are called) parking their cars in the garage all day because they have nada (little spanish lingo here) to do. Territory reps have had major changes in access since territories were established at last restructure. Most are on two week cycles with less than 3 days of work in each week. Been looking for this for a while now, not surprised!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beweaaaaaahahaha.........look at how many feel for it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and there is nothing listed yet. Notice the lack of any link to a filing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is that approxiamtely1,000 people in the US will be let go. Unfortunately, the 2 people who single handledly destroyed this once great company DD and JB will continue to be employed. Even if they are let go they will walk away with millions. I have never seen or met to such arrogant individuals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your source for the 1000 headcount reduction is?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we announce 3rd qtr. results on 10/22 we will be $1.8 billion behind budget. Any other questions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see layoffs in the future. Every product launch has been pathetic. Company is behind plan to the tune of a small Pharma companies total annual revenue. Scrambling continues to change course with every launch strategy. Many of the best most effective reps being severed for score cards while poor performers are awarded trips and given big bonuses for losing business in their territories. This is a microcosm of what is going on in this country. Unfortunately GSK is a publicly traded company and the shareholders are suffering. Wall Street isn't going to put up with the way the company is being driven into the ground. Just my opinion and two cents on this. I hope I am wrong and earnings will be a surprise and launches will skyrocket. One can dream.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality. Another thread started with a false rumor.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genius, WARN notices must be filed in every state in which employees will be eliminated. Einstein, Madame Curie that you are.