Hell, who needs layoffs?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here in Pennsylvania reps are leaving like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Instead of layoffs GSK needs to build a fence to keep the reps in. LOL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about giving us some names and numbers to back this up. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here in NC.......we heard about the package of 2 weeks salary for anyone over 1 year tenure and 90 days of medical/dental. Nothing for under 1 year .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its the talent that's leaving. Anyone with any skills would never stay and work in such an insane environment. The only ones staying are the grey hairs who are just trying to hang on for a few more years and the people with few skills or are too afraid to leave.

The number of people here with few skills is rapidly rising because no one from the industry will come an work here. They only recruits schleps with 1-2 years of sales experience. Sad.

5 years from now this GSK will be a shell of itself that is if it even exists anymore. It wouldn't surprise me post Advair to see GSK get acquired and stripped of the few assets it has left before they allow PF ineptitude to destroy the brands.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had a phone call......a fellow with 7 years quit last Friday, and one with 2 years is leaving Friday.....[ Charlotte,NC ]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Then give us some names. Surely if they resigned from here, they wouldn't mind you posting their name and district, right?

I am SURE that we're losing some because of OUR bad launches, but I just can't see us losing a bunch at once UNLESS they all went biotech or out of the industry. To really bastardize a line from The Two Towers: "It takes a LONG time to get hired away from a pharmaceutical company….and any job worth having (post-pharma) will take a LONG time to land".

Unemployed pharma reps and managers with "award-winning" track records are a dime a dozen. Our industry is about 40% smaller than just 7 years ago. And, because we're not the brightest industry on the planet, most of our competitors dumped their most experienced, highest salaried folks!! So there's our competition for those openings at places like Lilly, BI, or Novonordisk. It takes a reallllllly long time to find another job that pays 80-100K, and gives us as much freedom. But don't take MY word for it. Go to InVentiv, PDI, Publicis touchpoint and other contract places. Sniff around. Its all there for you to see: not too many industries like pharma reps with more than 7 years of experience. Everyone thinks that we're spoiled, sample dropping caterers that can't manage a territory without having 4 or 5 backups selling the same drug coming right behind.

I doubt that a lot of people resigned simultaneously and landed good jobs. If they DID, wouldn't they come on here and brag?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen Bub, i am not on here to cater to you and I certainly will not publish names as even you know that is not permitted on this site. But let it be known it is happening here in Pa. So pull you head out of your ass and look around and you might learn something!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Multiple good paying, better jobs/companies out there. Takes a little time but keep at it! This place is a retched hive of scum and villainy.....you must be careful!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully the recent run on EEOC will pump the brakes on PF. I heard from my contact that the Atlanta office of EEOC is literally swamped with complaints about the discrimination here. Keep it up, guys. We're up to 2,350 complaints! They've never seen anything like it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people leaving are the tip of the iceberg. The big problem for GSK is those that stay and are mentally checked out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of bull. All you are doing is just pulling stuff out of your a$$.

Do you really think anyone takes your posts seriously? Really? You need to get some help.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorance is showing. There are a plethora of names all over this site. Other companies have entire pages dedicated to managers they hate. We have someone here so obsessed with our leader that they post about her incessantly, using her initials, nickname, and full name. No problema! Posts are still here for years on end.

Names arent permitted on this site? Fail.

So now that you know that listing names are permissible, we will wait for some proof of your claims. Let me put it another way for ya: the people that supposedly left have no recourse, so list their names for those of us not fortunate enough to live in PA.

And then prove that they left because of the reason you stated.

As for your anger, I have this suggestion: take a double dose of your meds, and fire your therapist for ineptitude.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

List the better paying companies that ex-GSK field force have landed. I think that you're the EEOC troll, trying a new tack.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we know what time the GSK cheerleader get outta bed. It's about seven'ish. Check her posts on a couple different threads all posted within a couple minutes of each other. I'm hearing about two or three resignations a week now of people I know. Also, several "performance plan" reps have been packaged out recently. All I said to one of them was, "Are you able to put into words how good it feels to be rid of this soul stealing, black hole of an organization?" The person just said they had to pinch themselves to realize its real.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are their names?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another post by the board troll that doesn't like a critique to his made up garbage. Notice how he can't back up any of his comments with actual facts. Everything is made up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed everyone you claim to be the PF/DD/EEOC troll seem to have a slightly different writing and grammer style. I have also noticed there are quite a few consistencies with your hundreds of PR troll posts. Seems to me there may be lots of people here with slight mental illness and one person with a severe case. Just an independent observation.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the 3 reps that you know of that resigned just last week? You'll add credence to your claims with data. Otherwise, we call into question your continued claims that people are leaving in droves, or that the EEOC is being swamped with claims from white men that have been wronged by being passed over by gay Hispanic women.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you use the same words and style. Nice try, but no cigar.

I am one of those people you have call the PR Hack (or whatever term you are using) and I am not a female, I am not in HR and I am not some hired outside PR person. Just one the regular GSK employees you like to target.

By the way, I do agree with you that you have a severe case (mental illness).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eh, eh, eh!! Busted honey! You've made the claim of mental illness before, remember? Do you know how non-PC, racist, bigoted and homophobic your mental illness comments are? Bad liberal...bad!