DC video response to Q3 earnings

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 5:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F$&&ng shoot us all! Narsacistic nut comes to mind. How in the world is this happening to GSK? Afraid we are stuck with same BS indefinatly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is no longer the top dog in the USA. She has to answer to the global head. He will be responsible for the USA and will not want to go down in flames. Change must come. Her title remains the same. AW went out of his way to praise her courageous approach to the U.S. the approach that has led to double digit revenue loss. The praise was a distraction to the fact that she didn't get the global job and that her power just got a downgrade. Great job selling off the division of the future and the only one with growth. Oncology reps are chilling the champagne for their escape party out of this craziness.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey troll,

We get it. You hate DC. Do you really need to create thread after thread and respond to your own posts just to let us know this?

Give it a rest. You are boring us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster#2. Agree didre got kicked to the curb today and it will take a couple of days for folks to realize this. She has lost her power and she will be out of here by the end of the year..... Buh bye.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbas will put a fire under the USA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring us? No, that poster is frightening us! Post after post, thread after thread, day after day, week after week. They rail against DC, PF, her alma mater, her ethnicity are all the subject of constant, repetitive posts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In summary: I agree with myself yet again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUICK! HR SHILL PLANT! Come quickly as I respond to myself responding to you responding to yourself!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a vacation to Liberia and Sierra Leone to attend to? Please, we'll drive you to the scairport.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She got the special Chairman's EEOC Gold Star You Did Your Best, We're F*ed Now award!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1 Why do you care?

#2 There are a lot of different people on this site commenting about the failure of patient first. look at the current views. Though I have yet to see even one post defending the merits of PF.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbas Hussain spent 20 years at Eli Lily before joining GSK ??