Triax

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place will always SUCK!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy over 22k people have viewed this thread. People are miserable here at triax.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am!!! This place is a mess.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of loser managers running this place. More concerned
    about themselves than the reps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Why are they still around, get rid of them, they are useless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are any of the orginal 20 still at triax? I think just about all of them are gone

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just dawn from Philly and me. Only two standing. Simple job, just play the political bs card and all is simple.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not know any of them, they were smart to get out, this place SUCKS!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is me?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody worthwhile is left at this hellhole

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is'nt that the truth!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an incredible call today from a former rep at triax that was one of the original 20. She happily left triax signing away her rights to ever sue them for multiples. Well, this woman has been doing some traveling throughout the states. She stopped in a convenience store to grab a diet coke and pretzels. She notices the lottery is in the high millions. She bought one ticket. Bingo....she won the drawing that weekend. Her family is now 78million dollars richer. The 78 wS a lump sum after taxes.
    Point being, u never know what can happen in life. Working for horriffic people that brag at meetings about fifty million in a reliant deal, driving $100 k cars, staying at the ritz and the four seasons while nickeling and dimming your reps.
    Leaving triax was the best thing that happened to my friend. I am taking her lead"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great to hear!! I am staying home today and the entire week, I hate working here!!! All they do is brag about themselves. This place SUCKS!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha!!! I heard about her too! The Northeast will never be the same!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triax is headed in the right direction

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?? This place SUCKS, get back to sleep and keep dreaming. I am staying home today and I have not worked the entire week, I love my life.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this place! I actually lost sales this past quarter and still got a bonus--wow

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? I did not> This place still SUCKS!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TODD

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Judy B in CT? She won the lottery