Who from BioMet stays?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any Biomet distributors staying on into 2015? I know there are several that will be gone, but are there any that have been granted an agreement to stay?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? They all will stay until they are told not to.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is whoever has the best sales will stay. Biomet has not tolerated poor performance in sales, but Zimmer has in the past. Zimmer just cuts corporate jobs to make up for poor performance on the sales side. That can not be the long term plan

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Valentine for President. Yay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Work in a direct territory. The word on the street is they don't want large territories. Have the Current MGR run half. And give the other half to the Biomet distributor to run as a direct territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens to the distributors that carry other lines? They may not want to be direct. There are several of the BMET sports guys out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3i. Biomet doesn't tolerate poor performance? A 3i rep was promoted to manager in CA after not hitting consistently. This was sent to everyone in sales force so no secret regarding the new manager. "so and so . total years hit 0/3 yeArs" There is a long list of many not hitting budget . Most are still around because they are popular.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm staying. I am better looking, selling sports, total joints and trauma going on four years and people love me. Literally.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Palm Beach Gardens. If they are given the task of deciding it will depend on whom is tight with the 2 Directors. Past HR violations or poor performance aren't important. They have friends and they'll stay. If an outside company is deciding hopefully all the dirtbags will be fired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zim or Bio?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PBG Florida is biomet's dental division. Some in sales are very cocky thinking their job is safe because they're liked by a few people .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and....dental is such an "after thought", it will be not be a big factor in completing this deal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you think Zimmer will keep South FL and get rid if the BioMet guys now? Here, in the westside ,we are certain to get it all.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop trying to speculate what the big guys are going to do. There is a plan and only a few know the details. We will not know until they want us to know. There will be plenty of people from Zimmer and Biomet that are let go. As far as distribution..only time will tell how they are going to merge everything..one thing is for sure..there will be big changes for both companies..doesn't matter who you work for

15. Either you stand to lose, or you are a manager somewhere. Probably the former. The sad part is that you Biomet guys are so cocky and in denial of the facts. Zimmer bought you! We will decide who gets what. Don't you think that someone has asked us our opinion? Of course they did. The local Biomet boys sell everything that you can imagine that is not Biomet. We have stuff too, but Z is the first letter in our alphabet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think they will look at each territory and keep those that are the most successful, making the company the most money? Surgeons don't care who is in the room as long as their cases go well. If you are growing your business and the hospital/docs are happy you will be more likely to be secure.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet guy also handles up to ft myers and the east coast

Zimmer Direct is a laughing stock in S Fla ; Biomet is established they would be foolish to mess with what is working

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on....sheer tactical brilliance that we now do the exact opposite of what conventional wisdom says we should do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That clip is hilarious