OMG!

Discussion in 'Norgenix' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really, RxMedic? really? what is next? this sucks... but we get $500 if we sell it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Norgenix is a joke. A bunch of pill pushers(i.e. professional caterers) trying to be a medical device co. No mgmt has any experience in anything but pharma. The couple of products are such slow movers you won't make any $$. They haven't even paid their RM's commissions due this year!! Try to get expense reimbursement.
    Now they are wanting to get into Capital?? No biomed training offered. The VP/Sales thinks a quote = an order, and is expecting all quotes to turn into PO's the first week of June-no one has even been trained - & no picture literature to even discuss product with customer. During training(if you can call it that) a manager stated to the group it is ok to work another job while on Norgenix time??
    The westen RM is job hunting - wonder who else is??
    RUN from these idiots!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the reps been getting laid off or is just everyone quiting? Seems like everyone is dropping like flies but are they firing people too?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See above reply. All of the above. Norgenix will not survive with current mgmt - no device or capital experience. No GPO/IDN contracts, nor are they trying to get 'em.
    Even BT stated the same - "Norgenix will not survive under the current business model."
    Finishing 3rd year as start-up. Per mgmt., not expecting to make a profit for another 2-3 years. That's not how start-ups work. How long will JM Smith Co. continue dumping $$ into a lost cause?
    Expecting Beacon to right the ship. No contracts, no capital experience, no way!
    Run, don't walk, from these fools.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the truth:

Norgenix product portfolio continues to grow in the woman's healthcare market.

Norgenix is on target to hit or exceed target sales goals for 2011

Norgenix is on target for hitting their 5 year start-up plan

The performers are being compensated. Not on the pharma model of scripts but on actual sales. Pharma only for previous experience need not apply any longer until they learn how to sell and close for orders-not scripts

Weeding out non-performers. I would invest if they were a publicly traded company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be a pharma mgr who swallowed the corp. kool-aid. Just wait. There is no medical device or capital experience - just the rats leading the mice to slaughter. If Norgenix is so great why can't they find people - some territories have been vacant 5 + months- and in this economy??
    Until JM Smith wakes up, fires the current pharma mgmt, and hires REAL medical device/capital managers, they will continue to flounder.
    Norgenix is an embarrassment to real medical device co's.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the REAL truth to the person drinking their kool-aid:

Mike has 3 sets of sales #'s- the pie in the sky for the Board. The pie on the ceiling for the managers. Then the real #'s, which are in the toilet. If the person above believes what Mike is telling them then he is either 2 years old with no medical device/capital experience,
    a newby to Norgenix who hasn't been burned yet (wait, you will), or is just naive.

By the way, the original job board showed an exaggerated comp. plan at 60-90K. Look at the listing now on Gorilla Medical Sales: 120-140K. Lies,Lies,Lies. 75-80K is more realistic.
    Also, look how much space they waste on benefits-is this an enticement to make up for the crappy pay? According to their own Nat'l sales mgr, "we are WANTING to get the sales people into 6 figures in the next 2-3 years."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The TRUTH? by Mike: The Easter bunny is real, Santa Clause is real and so is the tooth fairy. Save your "truths" for the board, at least they still seem to buy it.
    the real truth is that no one is close to making real money here, top rep has earned less than 5k in commission this year. And not one rep will make the goals that they have listed.
    I have an idea, lets "weed out" top management!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're not happy here go somewhere else, plain and simple. Norgenix is a young company yes, and in the last year has gone from 2 products to 7. Most people who are let go couldnt sell and that's the truth. It takes time to build a market with new technology and the complainers are mostly pharma reps that are lazy and expect bonuses just for showing up. Do the rest of us a favor leave so we can get some real talent to help the rest of us out. Truth hurts, and those that can sell will be here in a couple of years making serious money. Those who can't will be posting on CP bitching about whatever company their currently working for. Earn your paycheck, stop complaining and if you can't sell leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a Norgenix Manager- you guys have LYING down to a fine science. You have not gone from 2 to 7 products this year. The Ebb, Jetty, Fertiloscope you have had since April, 2010. Maxaron Forte, Paire OB, Rimso 50 you had before then - the only products moving with any consistency- can you spell p.h.a.r.m.a.?
    The Beacon is the only new product so far in 2011- how's that goin' for you? Let's see: no contracts, no biomed training, no capital experience. Now you don't even have BT to micro-manage the western U.S.
    Go find additional pharma products - admit that you are not now, nor will ever be, a Capital/Device co. Until KC quits buying Mike's lies and replaces ALL management, will Norgenix ever compete in the device arena.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a r*****, your facts prove it. You are retarded.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Norgenix is a joke, interviewed with them and the manager is a clown from a freakshow. Ask how much the company has grown and did not get an answer. Looked up management and never heard of any of them except the lawsuit filed. Even the highest performer hasn't yet made 100k. If I want to be a contract sales rep, should work for Innovex or Inventiv at least I will make guaranteed money. What a joke!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the end...the bottom line comes down to the opportunity to make money. Plain and simple. We are in sales. SALES. With that said, Norgenix will continue to struggle keeping "real talent" if they continue to "compensate" their top performers in the matter in which they do. This is why I left and others I know as well...WE WERE PERFORMING AT A HIGH LEVEL AND NOT MAKING THE MONEY THAT WAS PROMISED...THE END.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best of luck to you. Maybe your better off going to an established company. Start ups take time and it's not for everyone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post Rackley.
    Less time on CafePharma for the bitch fest might make sales go better.

Now:
    Glenveigh products are dogs. Everyone knows that.
    Monica has potential, but we can't get out of our own way.

Dump Glenveigh and blame them so we can all move ahead on our own. Pick up Monica though in the process.

Much love:

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: No, THIS PARTICULAR start up is "not for everyone". And by "everyone" I mean those people who expect to be well compensated for producing sales. Don't lump Noregenix with all other start ups. There are several start ups out there that pay well for performance.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, Rackley

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take the 1099

Yikes, they're posting for positions from California to New York and everywhere in between, places where they already have salaried reps or where people have quit ! BEWARE their salespeople can't make enough sales to keep the company afloat. As a former insider and now outsider, I know what's possible. Don't spend your time even interviewing, but if you do, ask the manager for the names and numbers of a couple of current salespeople. If they don't share that information, that should tell you all you need to know. If they surprise you and do give that information to you, call those people and ask them what they have made in commissions and what they would expect an average 1099 salesperson to make.
    If they tell you anything in excess of $10-15,000, they're not being truthful.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Don't take the 1099

I get all my advice from 'former' insiders.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice! This person totally "get's it"...oh wait...I apologize...I'm actually high at the moment.