This company sucks...

Discussion in 'Exactech Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wont they ever learn?!?!?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does Darrel Lackey!!!! He sucks the big one. Out right lied to a Dr. & me about Exactech's products. Darrell Lackey is a piece of crap!!!! Stay far away from him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Darrell Lackey sucks, lies, & is all about himself!!!! Beware do not hire this man. Extreme gambler

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally about Darrell Lackey. He adds nothing to any meeting I have been to where he was present. The guy knows zero about the products. But even worse this 2 bit company that is family dominated will never grow to the Petty expectations. No leadership & a horrible if not industry worst hip & knee!! Petty's go start a carnival!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in Ortho for a long time, and believe me, this companies knee and hip are not inferior. Other companies are trying to throw stuff at the wall (ACL replicating, 1mm poly, e poly, etc) and none of it has a proven track record. In the healthcare environment we are now in RESULTS are key, and no other company keeps anything around long enough because they are in such a desperate search for the next price bump. Believe me, 1mm increment and e-poly are all manufacturer driven, not results driven. Now, if that is what you think is needed, then yes, Exactech is behind the times. But I would say carbon fibre poly, gamma sterilized poly, cemented titanium stems, and all the other "new" things that have proven to be garbage are probably in our current "gotta have" technology. Time will tell, but as Dr. Burstein says, if you put in an Exactech knee tomorrow you KNOW what it will look like in 20 years. If you put in a Journey 2 or an Attune, Persona, etc with e-poly it is anyone's guess.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an idiot or ignorant if you beleive all that. Or all the above. The leadership has not a clue as how to run a company. This is the very reason I am leaving this company & joining the big boys. Exactech is & always will be small time if the Pettys & Darrell Lackey are in charge!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: This company('s product doesn't) suck...

Granted, the management team has something to be desired. But independent of the leaders, this is accurate;

"But I would say carbon fibre poly, gamma sterilized poly, cemented titanium stems, and all the other "new" things that have proven to be garbage are probably in our current "gotta have" technology. Time will tell, but as Dr. Burstein says, if you put in an Exactech knee tomorrow you KNOW what it will look like in 20 years. If you put in a Journey 2 or an Attune, Persona, etc with e-poly it is anyone's guess."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company sucks!!!! Enough said

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does Darrell Lackey!!!! Heis the true definition of a lying snake!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company as a whole is missing the big picture & will always be small to middle of the road. Bad management & leadership. Should have never gone to work for a family run business that only takes care of their family no matter how bad of president he is. Looking for new job with a better company & products!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could add more sizes and 1mm poly increments and keeps your "clinical history" claims. Those are things that do help a surgeon better fit a knee implant to a patient. This will be the new industry standard in the coming years. Your revision knee is a joke.

You have a good shoulder system.

Your hip system has a lot of work to be done to compete.

Exactech will always be a small player in hip/knee market. Exactech,DJO,microport will always be fighting for the bottom 5-10% of the hip and knee market. Sell your shoulder and side lines.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously people I don't even consider Exactech a competitor!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody take this company as a serious competitor?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darrell Lackey's first name should have been dick because that's what he is!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever the Darrell Lackey basher is.......give it a rest! You have made your point. Move the fuck on !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the dude is right, Darrell Lackey does suck! It should be known. He does nothing to help me & only pisses off my distributor. He should be fired!!'n

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massive bunch of losers

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just in case you forgot. Darrel Lackey is a gigantic dick!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will know what it looks like because it will be in your bin of explanted implants you keep in your office.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arse Clowns all of them!!!