Working at End Range of Motion Improvement (ERMI)

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been wanting to crack into medical device sales and just got interview with Ermi for sales position. Any insights on this co? Do their products work? They've been around a while and are growing like crazy and just hoping its not a POS company to work for. Anybody?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what market are you interviewing for? To the person above, what market are you running into this guy in? I've run into a couple of them at a conference and in clinics

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. That's why this is an anonymous board. Just answer the person's question and don't ask for identifiable info. Who gives a sh*t what market he's interviewing for or what market the other guy is in! Jeesh we hire total f*cking idiots!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good product, bad reimbursement, bad management

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

former employee btw. id hold out for something better. my time there was so so

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, thanks. I'm kinda coming to the same conclusion but wanna know more about the management. The co is small which is good for me since I don't have much experience out of college esp in med devices, just general sales. The bad part about being small is that a bad leader can make ur life a living hell. Was that ur experience?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay.The.Hell.Away.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 500 views for Podunk incorporated? Who cares?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone i knew worked here - Awful company even worse Managment. You'd be better off not getting into Med Sales than working for this company. Products are pretty good but they are huuuuuge and are heavy esp if your a girl. The other rep I've met seems like a real a$$hole. I'd suggest finding a differnt company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoid if you're smart. If you're thinking of using it as a stepping stone you're better off going with copier sales from what ive read or payroll solutions. nobody respects these guys. dynasplint would probably be a better resume builder

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this question posted by dynashit senior management? Because they know that Ermi is considered and even bigger POS than them. I'd never work in this place given the poor leadership here. I met these guys at a conference and they're nuts. The president is batshit crazy! Stay away.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually used to work at ERMI and was able to not only make very good money, but my experience and contacts lead to my next job. I also know several reps who were with the company back when I worked there, and are still there. From what I understand, only 1 sales rep has quit over the past 3 years...I'm wondering if some of the responses above aren't from crappy reps that got fired by the management they describe so negatively. I know this company is growing like wildfire & most average to above average reps make damn good money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey everyone. I am actually a rep for ERMI and have been for 4 years. I have had a great experience with this company and actually enjoy my job. (how many people can truly say that?). The devices are amazing and I have been blessed to be apart of so many patients recovery process. Management is awesome and I couldn't come up with anything negative to say if I tried. One thing that was very important to me was having not just managers, but a team who would help set me up for success. I personally have that with ERMI but I put in the hard work as well. I am a female, and not once have I had a hard time lifting or carrying a device. If you are a hard working, determined and organized individual, you have the potential to do very well for yourself. I say if you have the opportunity at a career with ERMI, you better jump on it...I'm sure glad I did!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a current rep with ERMI and below are the key things I look for in a company....hope this helps:

Products - Physicians and Therapist continually rave about how amazing the products are
    Team Environment - Reps (my team) and Mgmt are always there to help
    Income - I was an experienced rep when I came to ERMI making over 100k and have continued to increase my income each year and will make more money this year than I have ever made in my life!
    Innovation - Constantly developing new products and coming out with different Studies that show the effectiveness of the devices
    Management - I have had my fair share of bad managers during my career and the managers at ERMI are by far the best I have ever had....very knowledgeable, motivating, and experienced

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unanimous, people! ERMI, Inc. deserves its own board for all the as$ kisses that work there. Good for your, $100k sales rep enamored with their managers! Good for you, for all your noblesse and good deeds! You were never in it for the money but for the privilege of working for "the little engine that could."

This is probably the most press this company has received. And tick, tock, tick, tock, Ermi your fifteen minutes are up!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody is holding a grudge about getting canned...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. Why has this become the hottest thread on this company's board? Could it be because they have a better company and superior products?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this thread has met it's end range of motion....geeshh but that name sucks!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wonder if this person bothered to interview or not. steered clear if they were smart. total joke

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im schedule for an interview this week can anyone explain the interview process?

Any current reps or former reps can give me some insight about the company?

The product seem to be of quality any info about the products in general?

I noticed the company is growing and after reading the threads it make me wonder why are people negative towards this company when they are expanding. That's a good sign in this weak economy I think.

advice needed