Future of Haemonetics?

Discussion in 'Haemonetics' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company worth looking at? Seems like low margin, commodity business with a lot of buyer power.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not worth your time. The company is in a transition moving production to Mexico and other low cost areas in order to try to protect eroding margins. Additionally, the executive leadership is weak. The HR function is a disaster. My advice is to stay away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what product line you are referring to because HAE has margins that are greater than 50% for most products and some as high as 80%. Highway robbery!

HAE is a wet dream to the street. No matter how much turnover exists and how many reps steal paychecks because they don't work (how many people leave and come back here and literaly don't do anything but collect a paycheck and never grow any business) the stock does well because the financials are strong. BC does a great job as CEO just like Nutter did. Work wall street and your golden. Thats their MO.

If you want a job where you won't make much money but if you keep your mouth shut and do what your told and deal with the annual changes you will have a job for as long as you want. No one wants any input from you and you don't have to do much, frankly I think they would rather you not sell so they don't have to pay you. This is a great place. Ah I love being in the shadows and getting my ESOP and salary for doing nothing!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No support !! Reps sell the equipment and do not pull through. Hospitals left holding the bag with a promise of what could be. Poor business plan. Have seen hospitals box it up and move it out of OR. Oh what could have been!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LG in TX is a prime example of milking this system and others well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone turn off the lights. Had a chance to be somebody several years ago. Management team should be arrested. Over think under achieve. Embarrassing. I heard Drs and perfusion begging for support!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the leadership know what "future" means?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The future is much of the same; a huge layoff every two quarters, a stock buy-back, purchase a company and kill it- to create news and implement more cost initiatives t prop up the books for the stockholders---meanwhile business is tanking. With this management team, why hasn't this stock plummeted already?