Is Maquet an elite company?

Discussion in 'Maquet Medical Systems' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that Maquet has grown as an organization, but is it an elite company? Sounds like the sales meeting was a success, please share.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If having best in class products, a corporate accounts team that gets it, aggressive pricing, and a well trained sales team, I would say hell yes! Maquet is the place to be!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.... Best products and the dynamite sales training team continue to amaze! We do it all from cardio to operating room equipment, all the best. Maquet is the place to be if you want to make$$$, and sell best in class products.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is very classy and more importantly helping patients every day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have really good OR equipment. The tables are the best in the industry!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The products are the only thing that may be "elite" about Maquet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, they have a well trained sales team that focuses on patient outcomes and providing superior solutions to hospitals. Yes, they have very good products, but even better people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the relationship between Maquet and Richard Wolf in the USA? Outside the USA?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richard is married to Ursala Maquet, the daughter of Kurt Maquet who founded Maquet tables. Maquet sell the Wolf imaging equipment and urology scopes in The US and Europe

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maquet is selling the video towers and urology scopes. The new products are great!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are only strong in the CV space, but are getting stronger with the Atrium purchase.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Atrium purchase was very smart. Will be interesting to see what happens to the mesh division, though.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call today about a job with the Cardiac Assist business unit. Is this a good place to be? Was told all reps were in the high 100's, 185K to 225K with a base of 67K. Does this sound right?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds high, 130,000 the first year, and then you either hit your # at 150,000, or are put on plan. This is a good company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is accurate. Also, look at the IABP Shock II trial in which survival benefits of the balloon pump are questioned. Not sure how it impacted the marketplace, but since you would be responsible for balloon volume sales, good to know about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The technology sounds interesting vs. my current bag. Problem is, my @ plan total comp is 182K. I usually do around 200K which includes a 100K base... Don't know if the potential upside is worth the move?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay in pharma, or fantasy land.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome company to work for! Amongst market leaders in every product category.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decision maker on hiring and promoting on the vent side is very questionable.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'd stay put. Sounds like you have a good thing going.