When did Acumed "Jump The Shark"

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2014 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In your opinion, when did Acumed really start falling apart?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Randy H decided to move on and the "management" believed their own bullshit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would contest the statement that Acumed has started to fall apart.

I also disagree about it jumping the shark. I don't see Fonzie on his cycle anywhere near Acumed.
    If you aren't onboard or if you are someone already displaced from Acumed, I would suggest you move on. Nobody cares about your negativity

Randy moving on was a necessary item. Nothing was going to progress with him holding the company back.

Lead, follow or get the F out of the way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You truly are a moron. Based on your reply about Randy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Randy was the original innovator. People remember him much more fondly than anyone else who has recently left. Now we're trying to win by copying products the big companies already make.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comment re: RH shows exactly the limited brain cells of the current thinking at Acumed. Holding the company back? Ha!

Jumped the Shark-
    1) Randy H left
    2) Acumed handed over the hiring of executives to the parent company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O come on now, let’s not gang up on the idiot. After all the concept of Lead, Follow, or get the F out of the way has definitely been demonstrated since Randy left.

Lead- who really wants to lead into a pile of shit? Oh yeah, look at the previous leaders and current status of the company. It’s call leading by fear just like many of the world leaders practice.

Follow- the people who are stupid enough to follow are either in fear of losing what is already a shitty job or are too chicken shit to question leadership.

Get the F out of the- the people who got the F out of way are working at respectable companies who have leaders that can pass down knowledge to make employees stronger. You know like Randy did many years ago before Acumed jumped the shark tank.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is a praise to Randy!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holding the company back? Do you even see the current standing of the company right now?
    You probably don’t even work at Acumed, no one can be that oblivious.
    Do you really work at Acumed?
    Are you just a poster having fun with the subject? Be honest. Or at least admit you are naïve and would follow anyone’s direction-even if they tell you to cut off your own hand.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to take your own advice and get out of the way!
    It's because of Randy that this company even exists and that you have a place to work. He sold the company with one condition only: that none of the existing personnel would lose their jobs. Now, I wouldn't call that "holding back the progress"; I would call that true loyalty to those who helped Acumed succeed.

It was DJ as president who really held the company back; he was so afraid of building inventory that product development was affected and sales were lagging due to lack of inventory available to the field.

JR compounded the situation by creating a bureaucracy and empowering SC. Fortunately both DJ and JR are gone but not before so much damage has been done. It's still necessary to clean up the mess created by JR.....get rid of SC! Perhaps DV should go along?

International is another issue.....perhaps someone would like to comment on that!?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think things started falling apart when the ET isolated itself from the company

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had to guess- this is a member of the ET for sure. All of the ET is new and has no real concept of how critical RH is/was to the creation of Acumed (with the exception of RR- but come on...). He left an emotional and intellectual vacancy that no one is close to filling. This is another example of how short sighted the current leaders are. Anyone that is innovative, creative, compassionate or outside the box is considered week, backwards or unnecessary.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all of the RH lovers.......

The guy is gone. He isn't coming back and he took his genius with him.

So again, why are you here? Why are you crying about the place jumping the shark?
    What are you doing to make it any better? Lemme answer that one for you, nothing.
    All of you that are crying into your Cheerios about how things were with RH at the helm are doing nothing to help improve or make Acumed any better.

To be honest, with the answers I've read above you are all a bunch of leeches or followers without any real leadership skills or creativity.

Looking to one person to be the creative spark or lead a company daily is not living in reality. It takes many and it takes desire.

Again, lead.... follow or get the F out of the way.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help me out here.....just exactly what have YOU done to lead?

You can certainly lead an attack on people who are defending (not wishing he was back...no one said anything like that) one of the kindest people the organization has ever had.

Perhaps a course in anger management or civility would be of great benefit to you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...BJ or LB are on this board

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a better question: where is the open door policies or employee empower that used to exist at Acumed. “Lemme answer that one for you” it left with RH’s genius. How the hell can any of us do anything to make things better when the chicken shit ET doesn’t allow anyone to breathe unless they say so?
    The ET leads by fear just like dictators or to be more specific- cowards. If you speak up you are fired. If you question leadership you are fired. So take your ignorant question on “what are you doing to make a change” and stick up your ass.
    None of us looked at one person for creative spark, RH ALLOWED employees to offer input and work as a team. There was no fear in losing your job every Thursday, Friday, or whenever the ET decides to get a hair up there ass about someone. And what the fuck do you know about desire? Your only desire is that your name isn’t called next on HR’s chopping block.
    I have to wonder, when the shoe is on the other foot and the ET finally makes you a statistic, what your opinion will be then? Deep down you know your turn is coming.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and similar malicious cronies are the reason everyone is leaving. Jenn Zuba being the latest to escape the hell hole called a work place. Enjoy running a company without talent. You are a 1950's tool who deserves jail time along with whoever at Colson gave you power. Time will run out and you will suddenly wish you had listened to the " liberal herd." Queue response about about dissenters working in fast food!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO SHIT,
    this poster knows what they are talking about. To the OP this post was in response too-
    Your time is coming. JR thought he was safe. DJ thought he was safe. If Colson has no problems in eliminating higher level positions such as JR and DJ, what the hell makes you think you are safe?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second this statement. Colson time to get rid of leadership that is killing your company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When DJ was promoted to president. Going from AK to him was a HUGE culture shift.