Closing the Biomet Deal

Discussion in 'Biomet Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So its getting close to the end of the 1st Qtr. Does anyone believe it will close this month? If so when? Lets get a poll going. Im going for a close date of March 20th.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be done befor AAOS. I can't wait for Biomet to takeover. I am a long time Zimmer rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you are. Zimmer's a first class organization made up of highly educated and trained white-collar professionals. Biomet was once but has become the most disfunctional manufacturer in orthopedics, made up of a bunch of salami salesmen who will do a back door deal with anyone and sell out each other to make an extra nickel. Watch your back team Zimmer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well selling out is definitely true.

I've never seen more reps going behind each others back than I saw when I was with Biomet.

Reps bickering with each other about Docs rather than trying to do the right thing.

This was all bread by mismanagement from the distributor. Carl really was in over his head I guess,

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! You are describing Biomet dental division perfectly. Worst place to work if you are a professional. The best if you're slimy, manipulative and lie ALOT. This all points to senior leadership whether it's in FL or IN. More legal problems on the way!! Stay tuned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close before AAOS? Are you a r*****? It's closing after AAOS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AAOS 2016?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AAOS 2018

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well those highly educated white-collar professionals just got shown the door! Why do you ask? Because you can't produce a real product..that's why! Don't be a douche bag..I know it's tough because you have drank the Zimmer Kool-aid for to long! By the way how many surgeons have you guys bought off thru the years? Just curious since Dorr and Berger have trashed you since you cut them from the pay roll! "Salami salesmen who will do a back door deal with anyone and sell out each other to make an extra nickel"? Hey pot is the kettle black? Go pound sand Bitch!! There is a reason Zimmer has kept Biomets Engineers and Sales managers! Reality sucks! Enjoy the shit burger buddy!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than Linvatec?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like you enjoy the Biomet kool-aid too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet's former engineers have a lot to say . Stay tuned assholes. Chickens. Roost.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April 16th is suppose to be the closing date.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for the big financial penalty for not being closed 31st May.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I'm guessing the next wave just hit - HR dropped off a packet of resumes at my desk this morning for a development engineer position I am hiring for - two of which are current Directors at Biomet...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey we got a PM Director you can have. He is qualified to be a mid level line supervisor,

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on continuing to carry multiple lines? Has anyone been told directly to stop selling other products post acquisition?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We haven't closed yet. There has been 0 communication. Technically it is between you and your distributor.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOTAL B. S.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the company's delay....government oversight is slowing this down. As I understand it the Japanese govt and European Union are approving, based on selloff of certain products. The US is still dragging its feet. Your government at its best!