Davol Rep feedback needed

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it's been some time since people have commented on the quality of life and compensation plan at Davol. I did a 1st round interview and am being told $170k at plan. I'm in the OR now, not making $170k though. Are you mesh guys making that?? Anything in the pipeline?

Thanks for the insight!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hands down best division in Bard, on the comeback trail and reps who can sell are making some serious coin. Mesh market is competitive, the new products are game changers and the leadership at the top is the best in the industry. You'll be lucky to get the job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree on leadership. We have upgraded huge here in the last couple of years. If you can make things happen in the OR you will kill it here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

170k in bard access money. Davol isn't the high horse it thinks it is or WAS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comment makes no sense. You have no idea about Davol and have missed the analyst reports and the quarterly comments from TR and JW. Davol is killing it!

I feel sorry for Lifecell and JnJ as I put them out of business. If you can't make money at Davol you must suck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, thanks for the honest feedback, I really do appreciate it. I'm above quota at my current job and making $140k. So this is definitely a step up financially. I know a few mesh guys, they all said it's becoming commoditized. What isn't though?

Round 2 coming up, any other feedback would be great. Thanks you bastards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mesh world is commoditized. Covidien is coming out with a new mesh and less expensive tackers. Xen AB is the same turd as Xen Matrix... It still sucks, but at a higher price point.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We give your honest feedback and you call us bastards? WTF?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are either a whiny Davol rep who can't cut it or someone from the competition, thanks for letting us know you suck at selling. If you are from the competition hang in there, things will get better for you someday. If you are from Davol, why don't you quit and do us all a favor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I'm a successful Davol rep just stating the facts. Get off your horse thinking there is nothing better out there, and I'll get off your sister... After I get off!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen you worthless stiff, this sales force is aligned right now and having a great year. You can't cut it so you're sitting around crying on CP. Your not successful in the least bit your a BUM!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, my apologizes for calling you bastards. It's my endearing term that George Castanza used while working with those sons of bitches in Houston. (If you don't like Seinfeld, you won't get it).

I do appreciate the feedback. Do you see a decrease in mesh and tackers as more generals go to the robot for hernias?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only about 10 people are making that money. They build up the quotas that make hitting your goal nearly impossible and that is why there is so much turnover. They are beginning to develop the turn and burn reputation and not a place to build a career anymore.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another bullshit post. Turnover is right at plan and hopefully you will be one of them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there are some conflicting thoughts on this division, which I thought there would be. What is the range people are making? Bottom dwellars? Middle of the roaders? Top performers? Thanks!!! This is much more reliable than talking to the rep the manager tells you to call.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biologics division selling Arista is trash. The recruiter tried to sell me on this turd and was as arrogant as I'd ever scene. Couldn't believe I passed on this outfit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line the focus is off of Arista and it continues to loose market share. The loss of contracts and the lack of focus in this area has become an issue for Arista. There is no way Progel will compete due to cost and our buyers are becoming much more cost conscious. You can get all the VATS and Dural indications you want but it won't gain much traction.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? why are we feeding this bastard? I watch Seinfeld too. Just because social media allows us to speak to random posters. Should we even trust that they are qualified? Even if they are candidates, should we spell everything out for them so that those that we know monitor these sites for competitive reports are easily able to siphon information they need for free? how about we think a little traditionally and make these lazy asses prove their worth. Candidates or paid-rot rat moles, either way, dependent, entitled bastards are not worth our time.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true arrogant scumbag Bard Rep, always have been always will be. Just know the Hospitals always truly enjoy the day they kick you out!