Pay for RSM?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the pay for a Regional Sales Manager job? What kind of role is it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it. The company is very poorly run and after about 2 months you will be planning your exit strategy like the rest of them. Glad to help anyone I can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job and opportunity to impress CRM companies (although most RSM's are happy and don't want to leave). Well respected and well connected.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did the recruiter tell you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahHahahahahaha! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. RSMs are happy here? So why did Scott Cassidy and Harrison Boyd leave? An opportunity to impress CRM companies? Seriously? Which one Sorin? CRM companies laugh at this mess regularly and will not hire a rep from here much less an RSM because the veteran CRM reps would have zero respect for said manager.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the absolute worst company to work for. I suggest checking other websites or through your connections to ask any former employee. Do your homework.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

opportunity to impress CRM companies? OMG, that is literally the most hilarious statement to date now on this website! this place is so pathetic. yeah, a stupid unneeded device that is not even in guidelines and never will be impresses CRM companies? hilarious, this place is such a bunch of wanna be losers. I need to get out ASAP!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base comp is $115,00
    Variable comp at 100% to quota is $120,000

Variable comp is unattainable after one year or less.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a Zoll Soll-dier and now I'm in CRM AND GETTING PAID!! This company is great exposure for career advancement - Ignore the haters

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

typical post from upper leadership at this company trying to GET POTENTIAL CANDIDATES to accept a job here. THIS COMPANY is NOT good exposure. there are very few and I mean VERY few people that have gotten into a CRM role at the big boy companies from zoll lifevest. I can count 2 people ( and I have been here 4 years) and those 2 got into the CRM role because they are both very smart credible people that should have not ever been at zoll lifevest in the first place. Both were trainers and ranked at the top until screwed over and split several times, and finally had enough of the lies and BS at this place. Good luck trying to follow their foot steps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I said, ignore the haters. They will try to hold you underwater to drown with them!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rarely go on cafe pharma because it is usually the horrible sales reps that just want to complain however the posts on here are extremely accurate. There are only a very small % of people that will make it past 2 or 3 years. And let me make this clear not because of their drive or sales ability. It's because they got a "gift" of a quota to start and are in an area where the doctors believe in the product. Even after 2 years that won't matter. 98% will be underwater before year 2, that is fact. This would be a great company if someone in leadership understood basic math, quota calculations and how to retain employees. We loose credibility every 6 months to a year when the doctors have to meet "another Zoll rep" orders stop, they are confused and it does nothing to help grow the brand. The company claims we are growing so fast. Well keep adding sales people and doubling up on hospitals and of course you will get orders so the doctors can get us to leave but we have not changed their belief.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tune out the losers. Just some white noise to a vet like me

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Vet! Whats your territory?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also call bullshit. Marketing's contribution to ZOLL is to post on CP.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without getting too specific, look at South Florida. Not one person failing here. Also, most advanced and ethical market out there. Eat it losers!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Florida? come on pull your head out of the llelo...you don't even understand your own market. Real winners down there..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you to can be a winner at Zoll. When old rep leaves they lower the quota so you can hit your number for 6-12 months. After that number is unattainable and the process starts over. So depending on how many new reps there are in a Region it's easy to point and say look at them. Better question to ask is how many reps have been in the territory and what was there quota when they were fired?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do ethics exist in South Florida?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common business sense shows the lone supporter of Zoll is an unethical idiot. Anyone who points to south florida as a hallmark territory is clearly out of touch with reality. Other device and pharma companies have long struggled with the monkey business that occurs there (just like Las Vegas). I have no doubt the growth for Zoll is spectacular since it also operates at the lowest levels.