Renasys

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2015 at 8:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renasys back. BA and France will sign mega contracts with large IDNs and have 10 percent market share within a year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is officially the dumbest I have read on CafePharma. This is dumber than the scrubs in airports thread in the Stryker forum. There is absolutely ZERO chance of a 10% market share within a year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. It will be 12 percent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they re marketing the same POS Renasys, only now it is legal in the eyes of the FDA? Who would even reconsider this flawed product? Also, who will they use for DME?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^
    KCI rep or bitter former employee?

Dont worry about what we doin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They bring up a good question. Who are you going to partner with. The Apria ship has sailed and nobody else wants to be associated with a tainted product such as Renasys. The lies will continue to trickle down from corporate. What started as a "paperwork snafu" has turned into a year long absence from the market. There is no way to positively spin this cancer of a product or the shitty management run by the asshole, Brad Adams.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I aint worrying bout nothin. Yous got a dog smartass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI reps are laughing at this "nat" being re introduced. If it acts like a POS, pre FDA, it is still the same POS post FDA. It is a marvel how a 5 billion dollar company with "branding" that associated with folly, does not create a new VAC and start a new branding. I marvel at the idiots that run this Division. Throw in the pharma mentality with wound Vacs and you will absolutely kill any chance of re emergence. This is better than Mad Men.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and criticize. We are ready to go to war with KCI. The market is now generic, so customers will use anything, especially when it is 40 percent less spend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With 40% more problems and no DME Provider. Make sure you record all of the losses into MyConnect. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand if I record calls for Renasys on My Connect, BA said it will result in mass conversions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And can't log in those fake ones because you can be tracked via the App.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That I would not doubt. The 1099 guys were so concerened there was a conference call specifically regarding being tracked via the app. There is a similar case in litigation currently being watched closely. I would worry if I were you, log in a few sales calls, that GPS data better show you were at a clinic!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

even if it comes back do you guys really think you can sell it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the Oasis folks who are killing it with Pico feel that they will rock KCI with the disruptive value of Renasys.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renasys has been and always will be, a joke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who will carry this for acute?