Back To Pharma

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for tips on how to get back in to Pharma. Was making more money there 10 years ago than I'm making here now. What about Biotech?

Any advice would be great, thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe one of the most pathetic posts ever, on every level possible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just shows how far Ethicon has fallen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one hell of a salesman!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally understand. But the answer is really simple really. Just click your heels together 3 times and say "there's no place like home."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out of device - it's dying.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't criticize this person for asking an honest question, I'm a 20yr device person and can say with complete honesty it's the worst it's EVER been right now, total shit show and the Mgmt trolls are flowing in from God only knows where. The good (great) people are leaving trust me on that...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't blame anyone for wanting to get out of device, but coming on CP to ask for advice on getting a job in an industry that you used to work in is pathetic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go onto medreps.com . Make sure that this is what you want to do before you change. If you don't like it you can go back to medical devices again but it will take some explaining why you left it in the first place and why you want to come back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for Ethicon, you're already in pharma pal. If you don't like your job, consider moving to medical devices.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Ethicon is the pharma company of medical devices.

12. Your mom

Your mom Guest

LMAO....best post! Thanks for the chuckle.